Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Ya but in all fairness, Stevie has never seen a bald person (Or any person for that matter) so he doesn't know how funny it looks. He doesn't know people are walking around with crisp hairlines. Guys been blind since a baby. 

Ya but in all fairness, Stevie has never seen a bald person (Or any person for that matter) so he doesn't know how funny it looks. He doesn't know people are walking around with crisp hairlines. Guys been blind since a baby. 
very true. I don't even think my man Stevie even know what hair looks like.  my man never seen a Wave, S-Curl hell my dude a cornroll. Can we just give Stevie just a peek. Just a little *** peak of the world. 

Ya man. I've thought about that many times when it comes to people who have been blind since birth. They have never seen ****. And he's rich. That must be torture. 

Last edited:
Does it look good ? Yes. But if people find out you wear a wig they will be laughing behind your back. Plus that **** aint cheap and you gotta go for a tune up like every month. I would rather shave my head and make monthly payments on an Audi A8.

Does it look good ? Yes. But if people find out you wear a wig they will be laughing behind your back. Plus that **** aint cheap and you gotta go for a tune up like every month. I would rather shave my head and make monthly payments on an Audi A8.

Yea and you also don't go from bald to ballin overnight and expect everyone you know to look past that

Yea and you also don't go from bald to ballin overnight and expect everyone you know to look past that
Yup. And you never know you could find yourself strapped for cash and you won't be able to pay to maintain it so you're gonna go from ballin to bald overnight. 

Showed my gf that video and she said "wow... Is that how ridiculous women look to men when they do all of that (weaves, implants, injections, lashes, etc.)?" I said, yeah, pretty much. She thought dude was a fraud. :lol:

My man got the Stevie Wonder going on.

635754747032002646-StevieWonder.jpg
Whoever Stevie's stylist is needs to keep it 100 with him and inform him what's going on.

Time to rock dat triple 0 baldie Stevie!

My man got the Stevie Wonder going on.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/65030c37e02aaf67bbb7087affaedee62c733266/r=x383[/QUOTE]
Whoever Stevie's stylist is needs to keep it 100 with him and inform him what's going on.
Time to rock dat triple 0 baldie Stevie!
[/quote] at the degree that scalp fat is gettin pulled by them jordan 9 lace dreads, stevie know the deal, he knows he get a pass for being blind but bruh out here looking like a tether ball off the pole at this moment

Back
Top Bottom