Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Stevie dead to me man.  He got them fake spiderwebs white people put in they bushes out front of the crib on halloween as his damn hair.  Man got no self-respect. 

Dayum son, the man cant see.

How do you expect a blind person to pull off vanity??

Ya'll cold for going at a legend like that who's blind. Talking like my dude's head looks like an eyeball out of socket.

OMG

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Outta reps!

Last edited:
stevie aint blind.... too much of him doing things only ppl w/ functionaly eyes can to make me think different

how dudes looking @ these Stevie pics and thinking he's not blind?? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

This is far more embarrassing than his hair. Why are his boys doing this to him?
they got stevie out here looking like the light too bright smh, these young men need jesus like stevie need new growth

andre-miller-hair.jpg

Adrian Peterson balding like MJ during his younger days

maxresdefault.jpg

kobes line has receeded, but hes also thinning hard.

Lebron could have saved himself a few seasons of slander if he would have just brought his cut down to a 1 years ago

andre-miller-hair.jpg

Adrian Peterson balding like MJ during his younger days

maxresdefault.jpg

kobes line has receeded, but hes also thinning hard.
Been known 
laugh.gif
 he has a lowkey huge baldspot in the middle of his head ala ginobli. But he keeps his hair cut low, which is something guys like Lebron would look fine doing imo

Showed my gf that video and she said "wow... Is that how ridiculous women look to men when they do all of that (weaves, implants, injections, lashes, etc.)?" I said, yeah, pretty much. She thought dude was a fraud. :lol:

Nope, not believing an actual woman has that much common sense to make an observation like that.

Get out of here with your imaginary girlfriend, b. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom