Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Men wearing fake beards for vanity like women wearing weaves?????

View media item 1826391

That just looks ridiculous :smh:. If you are going to fake it, please make it believable. When it comes to weaves, I'm not big on it especially when the chick has nice hair but decides to wear weaves. At the end of the day, if I can't tell it's fake then do your thing. This guy looks crazy with that fake *** beard.

Woman are going to be complaining about some of these men soon.

View media item 1865679coming home soon famb, I shaved before looks ok with beard so **** it

For a caucasian you can pull it off, receding hairlines aren't as bad for you guys as it is for black men. Now if you look like George Costanza, or Artie Bucco, then you should bring it on home.

Bruh, if my line decides its time for us to see other people, I'm just going to let it go.

:lol: at see other people. If you can grow a beard then you good no matter the race.

Last edited:
Man Corey Brewer needs to roll with the low Kobe as well. I hate when he grows it cause his hair looks patchy like Paul Pierce's beard

for everyone saying rock a kobe remember ppl gotta have the head shape for that look i encourage the steve harvey winner or in his case the other winner 

Kobes fade is going as well. If you see up close pictures, he isn‘t hust receeding. He‘s past that. His hair is actually thinning.

Propecia and any sort of drug have side effects. I read how it messes with your prostate and what not. I think it has something that reduces your testoserone or whatever. Its kinda why women for the most part are able to grow long and healthy hair.

Kobes fade is going as well. If you see up close pictures, he isn‘t hust receeding. He‘s past that. His hair is actually thinning.

Propecia and any sort of drug have side effects. I read how it messes with your prostate and what not. I think it has something that reduces your testoserone or whatever. Its kinda why women for the most part are able to grow long and healthy hair.

Exactly what it does and everyone is different so it could hurt you more or less or not at all. Im not willing to gamble on that or my prostate and end up with cancer.

Id advise staying away from that especially if you dont want your sex life to suffer. It works but nah.

Most people don't get the side effects. I'm on it and if anything my sex drive has increased. I was nervous about it before I started though for sure.

Exactly what it does and everyone is different so it could hurt you more or less or not at all. Im not willing to gamble on that or my prostate and end up with cancer.

Cancer? Where did you get the idea that it gives you cancer? It is a weak version of a prostate shrinking drug (20% of what they would give you if you had an enlarged prostate).

It reduces the conversion of testosterone to DHT, the form of testosterone that shrinks the hair follicles and causes hair loss. It does't "reduce testosterone." Not sure about women but I would think that they don't produce DHT like men with baldness do. There are some women that lose their hair when they are older and that has to be a lot more traumatic than any dude losing his hair.

Cancer? Where did you get the idea that it gives you cancer? It is a weak version of a prostate shrinking drug (20% of what they would give you if you had an enlarged prostate).

I dont want anything in me that messes with my prostate. Im saying nowadays you dont know.

Good that it increases your sex drive. I heard of certain people where it derails em and they dont have the urge but everyone is different.

How has it helped with your hair situation and growth or maintaining?

I dont want anything in me that messes with my prostate. Im saying nowadays you dont know.

Good that it increases your sex drive. I heard of certain people where it derails em and they dont have the urge but everyone is different.

How has it helped with your hair situation and growth or maintaining?

Yea I totally understand. That's why in my first post about it I mentioned that you have to do your research. You have to weigh the potential risks before starting. The problem is when you go online and look through forums of peoples experiences, you mostly see the most extreme, bad cases. To be honest I think a lot of it is psychosomatic. A lot of these guys are already psychologically vulnerable due to their hair loss or other self esteem issues.

It's been about 4 months for me, so it is really hard to tell how its effect on my hair. My hair doesn't seem much worse than it was 4 months ago, even though the medicine makes you shed heavy at first. It pushes out weak hairs to make way for new, healthier hairs. It's a waiting game. Some say you can't tell if it is working or not until about a year. I try not to stress about it since I know it is the only proven method to prevent further loss (it will not regrow hair in bald areas). People do rogaine too but I'm not about that life. Putting foam/liquid on my head twice a day for the rest of my life. No thanks. And it doesn't treat the root of the problem, which is the formation of DHT.

My thoughts are that you won't know how it will effect you unless you try it. Try it for 2-3 months and if you have side effects, stop taking it. But if you are seeing hair loss, don't wait around and debate whether you should take it or not. It's best to catch it early on.

Last edited:
Yea I totally understand. That's why in my first post about it I mentioned that you have to do your research. You have to weigh the potential risks before starting. The problem is when you go online and look through forums of peoples experiences, you mostly see the most extreme, bad cases. To be honest I think a lot of it is psychosomatic. A lot of these guys are already psychologically vulnerable due to their hair loss or other self esteem issues.

It's been about 4 months for me, so it is really hard to tell how its effect on my hair. My hair doesn't seem much worse than it was 4 months ago, even though the medicine makes you shed heavy at first. It pushes out weak hairs to make way for new, healthier hairs. It's a waiting game. Some say you can't tell if it is working or not until about a year. I try not to stress about it since I know it is the only proven method to prevent further loss (it will not regrow hair in bald areas). People do rogaine too but I'm not about that life. Putting foam/liquid on my head twice a day for the rest of my life. No thanks. And it doesn't treat the root of the problem, which is the formation of DHT.

My thoughts are that you won't know how it will effect you unless you try it. Try it for 2-3 months and if you have side effects, stop taking it. But if you are seeing hair loss, don't wait around and debate whether you should take it or not. It's best to catch it early on.

But do you have to take it forever? Like if you stop will your hair just go back to the way it was before taking it.

I'm in for the FUE method with 2,000 grafts but the costs are :x. It isn't a huge priority for me now because my hairline isn't that bad.

Last edited:
But do you have to take it forever? Like if you stop will your hair just go back to the way it was before taking it.

I'm in for the FUE method with 2,000 grafts but the costs are :x. It isn't a huge priority for me now because my hairline isn't that bad.

Yea you have to take it indefinitely or else the DHT will begin to form again and cause hair loss. I think the point is to maintain it while you are young and it matters more. I don't plan on taking it until I die, but I'm in my 20's and I'm not trying to deal with the stress of hair loss right now. My head is too big and weird shaped for me to go bald :lol:

Not sure why you want 2000 grafts if your hairline isn't bad. Don't get greedy with it. If you want to go the transplant route I would preserve your donor area as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom