Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Problem with those rugs these dudes wear is that their scalp smells like **** cause you can't wash it.  I think Micro Pigmentation is the best bet. 
I think just letting it all go and comin to terms with it is the best option.
I agree 100%. I mean if you're gonna choose between a transplant, rugs or micro pigmentation i would go with the MP.

Last edited:
Problem with those rugs these dudes wear is that their scalp smells like **** cause you can't wash it.  I think Micro Pigmentation is the best bet. 

That's always easy to say for non sufferers though. For those who have chosen to "come home" kudos to them for throwing up the white flag and embracing their genetics. I've been fortunate enough to not have to deal with it **knocks on wood** so I try to refrain from issuing advice to those going through it. Same ones talking about "wack it off" will be the same ones trying to fight that ish when their time starts approaching.

The sorcery as we've come to call it can be hilarious, but some of the more subtle measures are really not that bad of an alternative imo.

Last edited:
Naaaaaaa
roll.gif

They're tattoo's / micropigmentation.
Welp that's just crazy, I'm like if dude is getting his whole scalp tatted, why not get a lined up tat?
Tattoo ink has a blue tinge to it where as this is made from charcoal so it's pure black ink. And these needles only go in 0.5mm so the ink doesn't bleed over time like a regular tattoo. Pretty interesting. 

That's always easy to say for non sufferers though. For those who have chosen to "come home" kudos to them for throwing up the white flag and embracing their genetics. I've been fortunate enough to not have to deal with it **knocks on wood** so I try to refrain from issuing advice to those going through it. Same ones talking about "wack it off" will be the same ones trying to fight that ish when their time starts approaching.

The sorcery as we've come to call it can be hilarious, but some of the more subtle measures are really not that bad of an alternative imo.

It's easy to say, sure... But looking at it now and how ridiculous most of this stuff looks and the lengths you have to go to maintain, I personally would rather just shave it off. I used to rock a baldy and nearly zero with a line, but since I have several friends my age (30) and even ones way younger who are either balding or having their line waving the white flag, I'm letting my hair grow and just wearing it long since I know one day I might not be afforded this luxury.

This is gold :lol:

Pt. 2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some dudes just look like they were born bald and they would look terrible with hair like Marbury and Vince Carter :lol:

Idk about all this withcraft and wizardry. All these transplants and man weaves, ***** crazy. I go baldy every now and then, ill let it grow out for a few weeks then shave it. I think thats the best way to go even if you gotta bell pepper dome. All those other methods are expensive and more times you end up looking like a jackass and worse than when you were balding.

Back
Top Bottom