Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Dude went from "ay man you got spare change?" to "uncle Charlie" who "had all the ****"

View media item 1981547

He is good money though, obviously he was on hard times maybe even homeless. I've seen IG barbers post up pics giving free back to school cuts, and helping out homeless dudes and such. It looks like that is his situation.

Last edited:
Dude went from "ay man you got spare change?" to "uncle Charlie" who "had all the ****"

View media item 1981547

He is good money though, obviously he was on hard times maybe even homeless. I've seen IG barbers post up pics giving free back to school cuts, and helping out homeless dudes and such. It looks like that is his situation.

That is the situation. I think this was out in DC. They were giving free haircuts to the homeless. Hopefully this cut gives my man here the confidence to bounce back.

^My man really looking like he got a section/bottles waiting for him at the club after that shape up though. Looking like your aunt's "new friend"

Are you sure bro? I mean the eyes, the eybrows, even the nose looks on point man.
laugh.gif
 i looked and can't figure out why he would have that hairstyle. Looks like he has make up on to make him look older too. Must have been some low key movie. 

[thread="637054"] [/thread]
Are you sure bro? I mean the eyes, the eybrows, even the nose looks on point man.

:lol:  i looked and can't figure out why he would have that hairstyle. Looks like he has make up on to make him look older too. Must have been some low key movie. 

He's been dealing with pretty bad illness for several years.

He had throat cancer. I didn't recognize him in the pic and the weird hair tie threw me off.

Last edited:
:lol:  i looked and can't figure out why he would have that hairstyle. Looks like he has make up on to make him look older too. Must have been some low key movie. 

That could be it, hopefully. :lol:

He had throat cancer. I didn't recognize him in the pic and the weird hair tie threw me off.

Ya maybe he lost his hair from chemo from the cancer. It's probably him. It looks like he bounced back though which is good :smokin

I could understand the hair loss being associated with the chemo, but why do all that extra stuff lol? Hair net looking hairstyle with the bobby pin is OD :lol:

How are they matching the texture doe?

This **** is amazing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom