Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Barkley firing shots 
laugh.gif

The NBA recently approved a three-year pilot program to test out placing advertisements on players’ jerseys starting in 2017, and Charles Barkley thinks the Cleveland Cavaliers should make a deal with Rogaine. Do you really need to ask why?

During Tuesday’s edition of “Inside the NBA,” Barkley hinted that Rogaine would be a great advertising partner for the Cavs because LeBron James is trying to hide the fact that he’s losing his hair.

“You think he don’t know he’s going bald?” Barkley asked. “I’m trying to save him so he can stop wasting all his money on paint.”
http://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...ainting_your_hair_use_rogaine/s1_127_20738068

That's great. The whole world knows it anyway. Must be embarrassing that everyone knows he gets his hair painted on and also has that big scar from a hair surgery. He's better off shaving his head until the cure is released.

That chalk outline on these cuts has to go. It almost as if the job is incomplete.
It's one for them to finish the cut and then post it online, and another for the person to be on national television with that
J.D. Williams (aka Bodie from The Wire) with the Boozer.

CQ5DyiaUYAA0ViS.jpg:orig

That is just flagrant...:smh:

Was that scene from the good wife? I remember seeing him on there last season. What I don't get about him is that he actually looks good with a bald head, so that move seems too desperate for him.

Bodie actually looks good with the baldie :rofl: why they do him like that. I remember the one time in the wire he had hair to start the season I was like nah bruh cut that **** off

Back
Top Bottom