Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Deron Williams getting his Boozer on.

DAZsRI5VwAAlMIt.jpg:orig

Not sure if real life or 2K17? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Exactly what I was gonna say. I didn't even peep it last night. I want to see some hi res footage

People with dreads and shoddy hairlines probably had suspect hairlines before they got dreads or were either subject to genetic thinning and baldness when they had them.

Hairline was going to be jacked whether or not they had dreads. They just happened to go bald while they had them.

People with dreads and shoddy hairlines probably had suspect hairlines before they got dreads or were either subject to genetic thinning and baldness when they had them.

Hairline was going to be jacked whether or not they had dreads. They just happened to go bald while they had them.

Exactly. No hairstyle puts you at more risk of big *** forehead syndrome. It's only if they twist and braid too tight.

and he was just as bald in Shaft as he is in Westworld, it was the sorcery that gave the appearance of scalp coverage, and it was all slicked down, just like ol'boy from Jersey

Deron... come home Bruh. Outchea looking like you got a lined up lunch lady hair net on.

Back
Top Bottom