Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

and he was just as bald in Shaft as he is in Westworld, it was the sorcery that gave the appearance of scalp coverage, and it was all slicked down, just like ol'boy from Jersey
yeah, which is the same thing tyga does. check my post a few pages back

Deron had THE freshest line up in the league when he was on top. Son had to have been having a crisis when he was bald on the Mavs every time he looked in the mirror :lol:

Deron had THE freshest line up in the league when he was on top. Son had to have been having a crisis when he was bald on the Mavs every time he looked in the mirror
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Fellas :frown:

I been getting shape ups, but my last hair hair cut was about a month ago. I usually get a 1

Anyways my hair is thicker now, but I notice in the mirror it's a little thinner in the middle area

The sides and back are darker. But it's lighter in the middle. I'm tall so you couldn't tell

Man :/

Oh well. I still got a nice beard

I been doing a mix of castor oil and coconut oil and applying it to my hair before i sleep. Wash it out in the morning.

Been a couple weeks now so its too soon to notice any results but ive heard good things about it.

I been doing a mix of castor oil and coconut oil and applying it to my hair before i sleep. Wash it out in the morning.

Been a couple weeks now so its too soon to notice any results but ive heard good things about it.

Be careful with that. Castor oil AND Coconut oil is too thick and can do damage. I hear Castor oil is enough. Also you can take biotin.

Last edited:
Be careful with that. Castor oil AND Coconut oil is too thick and can do damage. I hear Castor oil is enough. Also you can take biotin.

For real? Ive only been putting like a dab of coconut oil and same with castor oil and mixing it together. Might just use castor oil on my hair and stick with coconut oil for my beard like i been doing. Good looks

For real? Ive only been putting like a dab of coconut oil and same with castor oil and mixing it together. Might just use castor oil on my hair and stick with coconut oil for my beard like i been doing. Good looks
I did the same when I had some castor oil. In small amounts, it's fine. Just don't glob it on. I would use castor oil specifically for edges, and the coconut oil for my actual hair.

Many say yes, some say no. You can see before and afters all over the internet

Back
Top Bottom