Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

And then we have people like Adam Levine with great hair and chooses to shave his head bald
That there should be a crime. Just my opinion, but that right there is akin to people who can walk but choose to use a hoveround or one of those electric scooter/cart things.

He might've done it for a tv or film role. Dude usually rocks a cool pompadour. A few years ago I used to always cut my hair short or shave it. My aunt asked me why I would do that when I still have all my hair and to appreciate that i'm not balding. Shaved my head with a #2 guard last month because I gave myself a bad haircut and now it's taking forever to grow.

there's pretty much a timeline of looks dudes ride with until they completely let it go.

this is stage 3

Colin_Kaep1.jpg

Kaepernick?

you got it

Tyga Probably got  a hair transplant, like what Safaree did....Whatever it is, that's quality work right there, boy. lmao.

Last edited:
Pitbull too. Guy has a full head of hair and still takes a razor to it. Some dudes must just like the look. It does suit him though. 

Sounds like Tyga is having money troubles already the guy is getting sued left and right by landlords. He better put away some money for those future transplants. He's gonna need a transplant every 5 years to maintain it as he loses more hair especially since he is still young and obviously gonna lose alot more.

Sounds like Tyga is having money troubles already the guy is getting sued left and right by landlords. He better put away some money for those future transplants. He's gonna need a transplant every 5 years to maintain it as he loses more hair especially since he is still young and obviously gonna lose alot more.

Damn :rofl:

Pitbull's line is clearly pushed back man, that's why it's buzzed. But it suits him and unnoticeable, more dudes could take notes.

Pitbull's line is clearly pushed back man, that's why it's buzzed. But it suits him and unnoticeable, more dudes could take notes.
Ya a little but it still looks thick and he would look pretty normal with hair.
Yeah but you never know what it's like on top ginobli style. This is where my hairline is at but I'm going slight Ginobli so I just keep it low like this and it works and it's free because my girl just buzzes it down every week.

Back
Top Bottom