Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Homie is delusional. As a comedian he should know dudes are getting weak on his SMTWTFS hair line set up.

:lol: reminds of the Kevin Hart foxxhole joint where Kevin had to tell him to stop hitting him after the hairline jokes. I could just picture dude tapping Kevin every now and then, wanting to really punch him because he was hurt.

classic

stop hitting me I kno I know those jokes got you......

On point 
pimp.gif
Kinda looks like Kevin Gates with a forehead injection of cement

If you don't have good teeth, save up and get them fixed.

Would rather have Jamie's hairline(s) than be 5'4 like Kevin Hart though.

But Kevin Hart is rich though. That is one of the only ways to mask height is just be super rich.

I always listen to that Kevin Hart vs Jamie Foxx argument from time to time. I swear that dude Speedy is mad annoying.

But Kevin Hart is rich though. That is one of the only ways to mask height is just be super rich.

I always listen to that Kevin Hart vs Jamie Foxx argument from time to time. I swear that dude Speedy is mad annoying.
Ya that was a funny clip. Money may help but nothing is hiding that height. If you're 5,8 or 5,9 you can pretty much blend in but 5'4 is super short especially when you're standing by all your buddies who are taller. I bet he would spend millions to be 6 ft. 

Ya that was a funny clip. Money may help but nothing is hiding that height. If you're 5,8 or 5,9 you can pretty much blend in but 5'4 is super short especially when you're standing by all your buddies who are taller. I bet he would spend millions to be 6 ft. 

I bet he'd give up half his worth to be 5'10

No way Kevin Hart is 5'4". He's 5' at best. Him and Skeelo both about to stand on each others shoulders to make one regular size human.

I swear I been getting the half moon for years. Along with the low cut Ceasar. Mix it up with a skin fade. Now everyone saying im getting the drake haircut

Tell me about it. Ive been getting a taper with the beard (just recently decided to go bald with the beard) and everyone calls it the drake cut. I was rocking that back when he didnt even rock a beard. Smh makes it even worse cuz im from toronto.

This dude at the shop last week was like "lemme get the beard like drake" the barber is my mans he was like "ok fasho" and looked over and gave me the :stoneface: **** was hilarious

Last edited:
That's a proceeding hairline. He should be required to donate some of that to his follicularly challenged brothers.

:lol:
Bruh! A proceeding tho? The execution on that thang mayne :lol:

Bruh got one of those East African hair lines, one of them if Nipsey cut his hair off and line front up joints.

Finally caught up with this thread. Straight tears.

Anyone know what is tatted on A$AP Bari's dome?

there's pretty much a timeline of looks dudes ride with until they completely let it go.

this is stage 3

Colin_Kaep1.jpg

Boozer just addressed his hair debacle on Highly Questionable. Tears. He said he got clowned hard.

Back
Top Bottom