Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

For an og it isn't all that bad. Here's why: you can clearly see that the barber took his corner too high/far back, you can tell because that area isn't as tanned as the rest of his head which leads me to believe that area has not been exposed prior or it would be the same shade/pigment as the rest of his darker skin. Now, if the barber hadn't gone all the way back it wouldn't be as bad or blatant. Now as far as his forehead, it isn't too bad giving that he is an older gentleman, if his temple wasn't so pushed back and pronounced it'd be decent for his age. Plus you can tell the barber pushed his line back to fall in with the temple, this is more of a case of dude went to a subpar barber.

Last edited:
For an og it isn't all that bad. Here's why: you can clearly see that the barber took his corner too high/far back, you can tell because that area isn't as tanned as the rest of his head which leads me to believe that area has not been exposed prior or it would be the same shade/pigment as the rest of his darker skin. Now, if the barber hadn't gone all the way back it wouldn't be as bad or blatant. Now as far as his forehead, it isn't too bad giving that he is an older gentleman, if his temple wasn't so pushed back and pronounced it'd be decent for his age. Plus you can tell the barber pushed his line back to fall in with the temple, this is more of a case of dude went to a subpar barber.

Great play by play analysis. Exactly what I was thinking :pimp:

Its a slap in the face to beardsmen everywhere :smh:

I just laugh at guys that do that foolishness. I can grow that in a week and a half- two weeks and when the razor blesses it lines crazy sharp. Gift and a curse tho maintenance is hectic

I never try to make my beard razor sharp. I just clean up the stray hairs that grow high on my cheek, other than I let it do what it wants.

Apparently Tyga is going broke. Can't wait to see him in 10 years with a strong hairline and nothing but baldness in the back 
nerd.gif

Apparently Tyga is going broke. Can't wait to see him in 10 years with a strong hairline and nothing but baldness in the back :nerd:
Nah. By that time he'll have a reality show like all the other washed up rappers do when they go broke.

How y'all know he going broke?
Being sued by jewelers, landlords and dude owes the government for not paying taxes. His album did 2,200 the first week. He has a reality show.......on MTV2. MTV is apparently very very cheap too.

With the Stephen A break down :lol:

Smh I'm 25, no hair grows at all on the sides of my face. I'll never have the Rick Ross, Drake, James Harden joint :rolleyes

Last edited:
Smh I'm 25, no hair grows at all on the sides of my face. I'll never have the Rick Ross, Drake, James Harden joint :rolleyes

my brother, your prayers have been answered

Fake-beard.jpg

Fake-beard-being-placed-e1412797790920.jpg

Fake-beard-finished-product-e1412799093893.jpg

beard3.w529.h352.jpg

tumblr_nczjumM2zP1r5go4lo1_500.png

ifwt_nick-beard-2.jpg

Last edited:
That fake beard is soo damn blatant :lol:,dude can't be serious with that :rofl:

Now I expect that from Swaggy :lol:,at least it looks better than that dollar store looking piece...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom