Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Something is strange too cause you can see little pieces of hair on his forehead on the left and his ear....

Last edited:
man someone's gotta explain this hair transplant life to me.  you gotta pay 10-20k annually to keep those going right or they begin to look messed up?  cause jadakiss didn't  seem to have that issue when he first got it done a few years back.

Last edited:
So we not gonna applaud the craftsmanship on that joint? Son Picasso'd his fade in all seriousness. If that pic wasn't in this thread, I would've never noticed.
You applaud them Mexican dudes riding around in Yukons with Escalade grills and badges?

So we not gonna applaud the craftsmanship on that joint? Son Picasso'd his fade in all seriousness. If that pic wasn't in this thread, I would've never noticed.
You applaud them Mexican dudes riding around in Yukons with Escalade grills and badges?

Slow down with that talk ese
Plenty of races out there perpetrating like that
I recall a video of a cat with a Bentley body kit on a Chrysler 300

Slow down with that talk ese
Plenty of races out there perpetrating like that
I recall a video of a cat with a Bentley body kit on a Chrysler 300
Man that's all I see on 300's is Bentley grills and kits. It's outta control at this point. The one that really put me over the edge was dude put a Rolls Royce Phantom grill on a 300 like that doesn't look ridiculously out of place. Like we're really gonna believe that. Your car only costs five digits not six homie.

man someone's gotta explain this hair transplant life to me.  you gotta pay 10-20k annually to keep those going right or they begin to look messed up?  cause jadakiss didn't  seem to have that issue when he first got it done a few years back.

There's no annual maintenance fee. The thing is when guys lose their hair it starts with the front most of the time, so they get the front transplanted to fix that but you are still losing the hair behind that, so if you don't want it to look stupid you have to continue to get it filled in (more transplants). Unless you are on hair loss medications and they are working for you, you'll have to play catchup with transplants. Eventually you will run out of donor hair on the back of your head (hair that doesn't fall out from baldness) if you keep getting transplants.

The problem I see with black guys getting transplants is that the texture of the hair doesn't allow for different styling methods like white guys, such as combing it a certain way to make it seem like it's covering more. But black guys look much better bald than white guys because of the dark head. Just look at lebrons transplant job. It looks horrible when you get a view of the top of his head. From the front it looks decent sometimes. He's gonna have to start pulling hair from other areas of his body soon. Son is going to be getting high top fades with his own pubic hair.

Yooooo! My old barber shop is tryna blow up. :lol: Can't front. It's alright. :smokin

Last edited:
Yooooo! My old barber shop is tryna blow up.
laugh.gif
Can't front. It's alright.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

There's no annual maintenance fee. The thing is when guys lose their hair it starts with the front most of the time, so they get the front transplanted to fix that but you are still losing the hair behind that, so if you don't want it to look stupid you have to continue to get it filled in (more transplants). Unless you are on hair loss medications and they are working for you, you'll have to play catchup with transplants. Eventually you will run out of donor hair on the back of your head (hair that doesn't fall out from baldness) if you keep getting transplants.

The problem I see with black guys getting transplants is that the texture of the hair doesn't allow for different styling methods like white guys, such as combing it a certain way to make it seem like it's covering more. But black guys look much better bald than white guys because of the dark head. Just look at lebrons transplant job. It looks horrible when you get a view of the top of his head. From the front it looks decent sometimes. He's gonna have to start pulling hair from other areas of his body soon. Son is going to be getting high top fades with his own pubic hair.
True. If you're white and planning to shave your head with a razor the first thing you gotta do is get a little tan. Looks 100x better. 

In high school I would shave my head mid-summer and my scalp would be so pale. I was a dumb kid.

I just knocked all my hair off last night with no guard. No guard no ***** given.

Pale but not frail. Plus the beard is on point.

Last edited:
[/quote] That looks like a shiny new road 
[/quote]

I looked at that picture and got a strong whiff of asphalt

Last edited:
That looks like a shiny new road 
[/quote]

I looked at that picture and got a strong whiff of asphalt[/quote]

Bruhhhhh :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom