Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

that's probably the reason why tyga is bout to be bankrupt. my man took the phrase the best investment is to invest in yourself too far.

Tyga's in the clear as long as he stays near Kylie :lol:. That Kardashian/Jenner $ runs long. Hell that's probably how he found that shape up plug :lol:

Last edited:
I mean real talk, y'all never got a fresh chop and there's hair on your face like your ears and ****?

Tyga's in the clear as long as he stays near Kylie
laugh.gif
. That Kardashian/Jenner $ runs long. Hell that's probably how he found that shape up plug
laugh.gif
Bruce/Catelyn put him on.

Last edited:
I mean real talk, y'all never got a fresh chop and there's hair on your face like your ears and ****?
I ain't worried about those baby hairs on his forehead. I'm more looking at that perfect glue line and that crocheted hair above it. Talk about perfect weave pattern.

Tygas hair is a comb over. Simple as that. He grew it longer at the corners and combs over the curls

There's levels to this madness...

Deadass used one of those white board markers :rofl: :rofl:

So many quotables tho
"If yo hairline barking, better get you a marker"
"Teach you how to make you a hairline"
"Fade that jawn innnn"
"Boy looking nice like some rice"
"He got ocean in his hair, he be swimming"

Bruh

Last edited:
The boy Tyga is clearly just saving his clippings from his face and gluing them to his hairline then black icing it.

These dudes getting that Micro Pigmentation done gotta be more realistic with their hairline. Seen alot that look way to damn straight and/or dark. A damn teenager doesn't even have a hairline that straight so how you gonna be 60 and pull that off.

In my opinion this dude's looks good. Lighter and a little receding in the edges.

Back
Top Bottom