Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

"Getting my homemade pomade ready for the day" - Jermaine

tumblr_n6rpssejrM1qb6v6ro3_400.gif

If he cut his hair and washed his face he'd look like a regular guy.

That's the LAST thing this brother wants. Homie has a damn architectural structure atop his dome and that **** looks aerodynamic af too. Like when he runs a compartment opens in the back to reduce drag.

Last edited:
All jokes aside though, Jermaine Jackson been wildin' since before most of us were born. He's Grandfathered-in already.

Oh I know. :lol: I was just thinking in my head. You know he doesn't have that much surgery for a Jackson.

You know damn well his painter wanted to draw the line here but that money too good to not give the customer what he asked for. 

It's taken me 3 days on and off to go through this thread randomly at work.

This may be the GOAT NT thread for laughs. Serious.

I have no clue why hairlines are so hilarious, but good god I've been in legitimate tears every single time I peruse this thread. :lol:

Well done, gentlemen. Well done. You've probably tacked on a few more years to my life with all the laughter.

I think that is the best plug work that I have ever seen. The implanted hair looks natural and fresh. I came into this thread originally to clown on people and their cover-ups, and I will continue to do so, but damn, that doesn't look bad at all to me, and I had the resources and the necessity, I would do the same when my ticket gets punched to come home. But until then, the Kobe it is.

Back
Top Bottom