*** Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots Thread *** MNF (7 PM)

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

TO > Moss ...
nfl_u_moss_580.jpg

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Pats 31
Bills 17

Brady 24-34, 301 yds, 3 TDs
Moss 10 rec, 110 yds, 2 TDs

T.O. 9 rec, 93 yds, 1 TD
Edwards 17-30, 204 yds, 1 TD
Lynch 23 rushes, 111 yds, 1 TD
Lynch is suspended. I would say change that to Fred Jackson, but we know that clown ain't getting no 111 yds rushing.

Spring def owned Owens last year but I blame that on our wack @%+ OC, Redball Garrett. Owens has owned Springs, as you said, on a consistent basis dating back to his years in San Fran.

Anyone else think Springs is following Owens on purpose
laugh.gif

When T.O was with San Fran, dude was a Seahawk. Then when owens went to philly, he still played him twice because he went to washington. Now Owens goes completely out of the conference and STILL has to face this dude twice a year.
He's suspended? Damn, how come this is the first time I've heard of this?
He did a hit and run for the 8th time and Goodell had enough. He's suspended for the first 3 games. I was wondering why my running game was sosubpar in Madden today. bums updated the roster for monday night
laugh.gif

Owens vs Moss debate is a fun debate but its gonna sidetrack the topic so Ima leave it alone. All ima say is, if Trent Edwards has a pro bowl year, Owens isthat dude, cuz Edwards is cinaBUNS

Y'all let this +@+!* start the thread?

Anyways, this should be a good start to a season of big expectations. The Patriots are loaded with veteran players and anything short of a SB win would bedisappointing for everyone. Time isn't on their side anymore - a lot of guys on the team are in the latter half of their careers so I'm sure they'dlike to strike while the iron's hot. Given the motivation, I'd say we should do well enough to finish as a high seed and make it far in theplayoffs...but there are no guarantees in the NFL...word to 18 and 1.

As far as this game, I'm interested in seeing A. how some of the new guys fit in and mesh with the regulars B. how the CB's and RB's fare and whosolidifies their spots and C. how close is Brady to being 100%.

Hopefully the Pats put on a show and still have that '07 "no remorse" aggressiveness.

Code:
I'm back in the hood they like, "Hey Nas!" - Hov' getting ethered again

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what the HELL does that have to do with Jay getting ethered again?

Saturday, September 12, 2009
[table][tr][td]BOSTON PATRIOTS (0-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Out[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury / Practice Participation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Slater, Matthew[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Elbow (DNP)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Doubtful[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury / Practice Participation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]No Players Listed
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Questionable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury / Practice Participation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Connolly, Dan[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]Back (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Edelman, Julian[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Ankle (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Pryor, Myron[/td] [td]DL[/td] [td]Calf (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Welker, Wes[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]Knee (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wheatley, Terrence[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Knee (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Probable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury / Practice Participation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brady, Tom[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]Right Shoulder (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Lockett, Bret[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]Chest (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Morris, Sammy[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Finger (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Springs, Shawn[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Knee (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Watson, Ben[/td] [td]TE[/td] [td]Hamstring (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]BUFFALO BILLS (0-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Out[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury / Practice Participation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fine, Derek[/td] [td]TE[/td] [td]Hamstring (DNP)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Florence, Drayton[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Knee (DNP)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Doubtful[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury / Practice Participation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]No Players Listed[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Questionable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury / Practice Participation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]No Players Listed[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Probable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury / Practice Participation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Johnson, Spencer[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]Thigh (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][/table]

Pats 31
Bills 17

T.O. 9 rec, 93 yds, 1 TD
Lynch is suspended. I would say change that to Fred Jackson, but we know that clown ain't getting no 111 yds rushing.

Spring def owned Owens last year but I blame that on our wack @%+ OC, Redball Garrett. Owens has owned Springs, as you said, on a consistent basis dating back to his years in San Fran.

Anyone else think Springs is following Owens on purpose
laugh.gif

When T.O was with San Fran, dude was a Seahawk. Then when owens went to philly, he still played him twice because he went to washington. Now Owens goes completely out of the conference and STILL has to face this dude twice a year.
Word?

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-l...ghlights/517a9da5-1352-4f28-9d1b-5dde34bccca3

And dont give me garbage about it being Week 17, cause he was killing them all game with NE's starters in.

NE's D this year looks horrible. Bet the over on all their games..

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

NE's D this year looks horrible. Bet the over on all their games..
horrible? the only real loss to the defense is Seymour. Jerod Mayo = Ray Lewis Jr Brandon Meriweather = Ed Reed Jr, get familiar.

i guess what i mean by my sig is that isnt black republican the first track they ever did together after all those years Hov was tryin a get up w/ Nasty Nas UpIn Your Area About To Cause Mass Hysteria? i think so i may be wrong. if it is Nas killed jay on it and the track is a microcosm of their professional dynamic;jay w the flow nas w/ the voice/down to earth accessible lyrics

Nas (indirectly) ethered Joe Camel

nas can read his laundry list and ether jay, his voice is golden choice. He's got the greatest rap voice ever, only slightly besting BIG imo

the way he inhales the 'whirlwind of beef', just like an acrobat ready to hurl himself 'through the hoops of FIRE, sippin 80 PROOF, bulletproofunder my attire'

he's ready for anyone at anytime cuz hes the nicest.
Flow only sells records, Jigga's not touchin Nasir Jones, not ever
just look at the names, who u rollin w/ Jigga Hova Camel whatever he calls himself
or Nasty Nas? God's Son (my theory is he's acknowledging Rakim as the God MC and himself as God's Son, the 2nd comming, how appropriate)

i get genuinely hype to hear new nas verses while Jay? meh, hot flow ya got there kid

btw= happy birthday Nas, let's celebrate our birthday today w/ a Pats W and no injuries (on either team)

havent heard much on wesley welkers injury so maybe they could let him rest and try two te sets? all i want is one more ring dammit........

^ wes will play...brady was quoted as saying, "randy and wes will not be coming off the field that often on offense"

Pats 31
Bills 17

T.O. 9 rec, 93 yds, 1 TD
Check how many yards he got the last game they played. He rushed for like 135 yards.

I'm saying it now, the Bills will shock the world........

Pats lost 6 starters on a sub-par defense last year.

people keep saying we lost 6 defenders on a sub par defense, agreed. but that defense that was sub par due to the number of old men running around out there.we've gotten younger, and while it's a few new faces, i don't see that big of a drop off. we gained some speed and strength, but we lost somefootball IQ. so basically...the defense isn't going to be spectacular, but it's not gonna be some garbage group. it should be able to keep us in gamesif the offense is putting up 30 or so a game.

but yeah...fred jackson did run over us before. belichick already stated that a big part of this week's defensive prep would be to game plan for fredjackson.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

i guess what i mean by my sig is that isnt black republican the first track they ever did together after all those years Hov was tryin a get up w/ Nasty Nas Up In Your Area About To Cause Mass Hysteria? i think so i may be wrong. if it is Nas killed jay on it and the track is a microcosm of their professional dynamic; jay w the flow nas w/ the voice/down to earth accessible lyrics

Nas (indirectly) ethered Joe Camel

nas can read his laundry list and ether jay, his voice is golden choice. He's got the greatest rap voice ever, only slightly besting BIG imo

the way he inhales the 'whirlwind of beef', just like an acrobat ready to hurl himself 'through the hoops of FIRE, sippin 80 PROOF, bulletproof under my attire'

he's ready for anyone at anytime cuz hes the nicest.
Flow only sells records, Jigga's not touchin Nasir Jones, not ever
just look at the names, who u rollin w/ Jigga Hova Camel whatever he calls himself
or Nasty Nas? God's Son (my theory is he's acknowledging Rakim as the God MC and himself as God's Son, the 2nd comming, how appropriate)

i get genuinely hype to hear new nas verses while Jay? meh, hot flow ya got there kid
You just said a whole lot of nothing and made absolutely no sense. But I've come to expect that from you...

I'm not trying to make this thread about Nas/Jay, so here's a prediction:

Pats 27 - Bills 20

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif

All I want is like 5-6 TD's from Brady, 2 TD's from Owens and like 10 sacks from Mayo
ohwell.gif
can i trade you like half my team for brady? please? like seriously...whoever you want. pick 3 or 4

Back
Top Bottom