Bug Juice Appreciation.

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Hated this show....this was before there were late night shows and all disney played was this[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i'll pass[/color]

i went to MS/HS with Brendan...i remember in 7th or 8th grade he told us he was going to a new school so we signed this big poster for him...

then by the time we got to HS the show came on and he was bug juice the whole year...the football team stayed on his %*% for crying when the girl got kickedoff for smoking...

Haseem or whatever was so cute...loved this show...along with Famous Jett Jackson...
pimp.gif

I remember I wanted to be on this show so bad just cause everyone there was a bunch of lames & I knew if I went there I would cause a ruckus.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i went to MS/HS with Brendan...i remember in 7th or 8th grade he told us he was going to a new school so we signed this big poster for him...

then by the time we got to HS the show came on and he was bug juice the whole year...the football team stayed on his %*% for crying when the girl got kicked off for smoking...

Haseem or whatever was so cute...loved this show...along with Famous Jett Jackson...
pimp.gif

was Brendan the black dude?

Definitely appreciated. This was like the Real World for elementary school, except it's better than the Real World.

I had a crush on one of the little white girls, I don't remember what her name was. But i remember doing the talent show she did the cheer leading skitfrom SNL

Originally Posted by pinkpob

I remember I wanted to be on this show so bad just cause everyone there was a bunch of lames & I knew if I went there I would cause a ruckus.
You just wanted to go and raise hell.

I can respect that.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom