Buger King Burgers??

The only things that were worth getting from BK was the Crispy Chicken Sandwich and the fries IMO. Even so, fries from Wendy's and McD >>>

I'd only ever go for a Big Mac, but it's all genetically modified trash filled with so many additives, it'll give you cancer if you eat all the time. Plus they all wash the patties with ammonia to kill the e-coli in it.
Eat a real burger, like a local non-commercial joint. ex: Five Guys or Fat Burger.

Big Mac at Burger King huh? :lol:

As far as burgers go
5 Guys>>Wendys>>>Burger King>>>>>>>>McDonalds

(Dat McCafe tho...the poor mans starbucks!! shhhh is the bomb! :smokin)

well you cant really compare 5 guys to these places but you kno the deal, 5 guys is the best :pimp:

if were talking straight up fast food?

checkers>>wendys>>>burger king>>>>>>>>>mcdonalds

Yall wild or must have some poor McD chains around where you live. I'd take them over BK ANYday. Their angus burgers and crispy club sandwiches are better. Wendys still got it though from meals to their value menu.

5 Guys is obviously a whole other beast.

They should change the name to MK for Microwave King. Them microwave burgers = :x

Shame on BK for falling off like that.

They should change the name to MK for Microwave King. Them microwave burgers = :x

Shame on BK for falling off like that.

mcdonalds doesnt do the same? :lol:

atleast BK broils their burgers and adds a little char flavor.

all mcdonalds does is sprinkle obscene amounts of salt and pepper on a disgusting looking patty :x

I used to work at BK back in high school. We were told to microwave the patty if it's been sitting in the holding pan for more than 15 or 20 minutes. This only happens during the slow hours when meat sits. Normally the patties go straight from the boiler onto the bun if its during the peak hours. Most of the time though, they would cook tons of patties to save time and just microwave them for 10 seconds when a customer orders a burger. That broiler was something else though..it was never cleaned. :x

Yall wild or must have some poor McD chains around where you live. I'd take them over BK ANYday. Their angus burgers and crispy club sandwiches are better. Wendys still got it though from meals to their value menu.
5 Guys is obviously a whole other beast.
This.

In N Out > Five Guys.

5 guys burgers taste plain, tastes like something anyone can make in their kitchen or on their grill.

just about every other place has their own unique taste, imo.

I like Burger King, but I guess it's because I hardly eat it so it's new and refreshing you can say.

They still have poutine, Wendy's does now too.

Mackies dropped Pizza despite how good it as.

They still have poutine, Wendy's does now too.

Mackies dropped Pizza despite how good it as.
I love it! Wendy's poutine.... hmmm I'm gonna have to try the next time I go back,

I love poutine 

Back
Top Bottom