Bullied Tennessee boy gets love from celebrities

474951D900000578-5174749-image-m-58_1513164221527.jpg

It's lit.

Is that his dad? Dude looks like an American History X extra.

Nothing came out about the kid being racist. That rumor of him saying racial slurs was made up on twitter after they discovered the mom was racist. Leave the kid alone.

The internet trying to do to him what they did to august aimes. I still haven’t seen stuff about the kids saying he was yelling slurs at school.

Nothing came out about the kid being racist. That rumor of him saying racial slurs was made up on twitter after they discovered the mom was racist. Leave the kid alone.

Some people are just miserable man. It's easier to throw stones than to actually think about the layers and solutions to a problem.

It’s not simpin. He’s a young kid. People assumed he was saying racist things to other kids and everyone else accepted it as true. Now the internet is at his neck. If it wasn’t true people won’t care anyway.
He's a young kid that was also a bully. With parents like this I fully expect him to casually throw around racial insults.

I mean this is an opportunity to change a persons view, at an early age, on race, undoing every racist seed the parents planted..but we’d rather get lulz.

I’m just sayin..

I completely feel that.

what I said earlier about the celebrities shunning him and his entire clan was based in demonstrating that that is the modern price for subscribing to those beliefs.

you get to live life within your insular little inbred community if you so choose, but the larger public will reject you and none of your biggest dreams will ever come true.

that's a lifelong lesson, and one I've had to absorb early in life myself...I heard the phrase "white devils" tossed around at more than one extended family gathering.

you know what? today my friends are a human rainbow, people generally accept me, and I consider many of my closest blood relatives idiots.

here's hoping for the same result for this kid, by any means necessary.

He's a young kid that was also a bully. With parents like this I fully expect him to casually throw around racial insults.

Who said he was a bully or is that more assumptions from the internet? If other kids said it then ok.

Exactly. People drawing up their own conclusions just for some cheap laughs towards a child. Disgusting.

The type of parents who create bullies are in this thread...smh

Y'know, I probably wouldn't be mad at someone happy to be white (I'm sure the privilege is great) if it didn't automatically come with hate and false sense of superiority. **** I love being black, without hatred in my heart.

Back
Top Bottom