Bulls offseason Thread

I was Rose would establish his presence as an outside shooter. It's scary watching him drive to the paint :frown:

I just hope he continues to perfect the floater. Maybe by the time his career is over, the floater will be to him, what the finger roll was to Dr J, what the sky hook was to Kareem.

I think he might currently have the best floater among active players, his only competition being Tony Parker, but I don't think Parker has the same range on his floater.

Perfecting that floater will be the key to Rose's longevity.

Sorry guys, our ownership group has decided to keep its lottery pick in the upcoming draft :rolleyes

Shameful what's happening out in Sac Town :smh:
Low key I was keeping my eye on the Kings and had them as my sleeper pick to make the playoffs this season, best of luck to all the Kings fan out there.

Disappointed we wont get that pick this year :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Since Derrick's 31 point game, opponents are really jamming in his driving routes. He will adjust.

A little more concerned that the team hasn't reached 100 two games in a row. Last two games seem more like the Bulls of old.

The Knicks are a very good team to bounce back against.

i still dont like how nonchalant we look out there I thought the GSW loss was the turning point apparently not. Im not using that back to back as an excuse we didnt play hard against miami at all there just terrible without bosh. Where is the attitude and fire even in the wins I barely see it.

As far as rose goes dont laugh but i swear I can tell what type of night he gonna have by how he runs up the court. In those two games where he did well you could see a stronger stride

i still dont like how nonchalant we look out there I thought the GSW loss was the turning point apparently not. Im not using that back to back as an excuse we didnt play hard against miami at all there just terrible without bosh. Where is the attitude and fire even in the wins I barely see it.

As far as rose goes dont laugh but i swear I can tell what type of night he gonna have by how he runs up the court. In those two games where he did well you could see a stronger stride

I completely agree.

Since Derrick's 31 point game, opponents are really jamming in his driving routes. He will adjust.

A little more concerned that the team hasn't reached 100 two games in a row. Last two games seem more like the Bulls of old.

The Knicks are a very good team to bounce back against.
agreed all around

I'm usually amped up to play the Knicks, after all there's no team that I hate more.
But let's face it there's not much of a rivalry here, when we just keep beating those bums :nthat:

Hopefully we get a nice bounce back win tonight, and show Melo what a real winning team looks like.

Last edited:
^
Agreed, but a W is a W :lol:
Each and every game Jimmy's price keeps rising....flourish young man, flourish!
Gotta respect and admire the kid for having enough confidence and testicular fortitude to bet on himself the way he did :nthat:

Jimmy is without a doubt the best player on the Bulls right now.

If/when Rose gets up to speed, they'll make a scary duo.

Great win on the road , in the second of the back to back against a really good team , without Rose or Gibson. Do work!!!! Eatin BBQ grizzle bear tonight!!! Mmmmmmmmmm tasty. Gimme some hot sauce!!!! Threeeeeeeeeeekooooolaaaaaaaaa

Aaron Brooks was a great pickup man IMO hes a legit starting point guard in the NBA and we got him coming off the bench.....

Niko went HAM last night!
Even if Doug don't pan out, I'll look at this past draft/summer as a success due to him :nthat:

Aaron Brooks was a great pickup man IMO hes a legit starting point guard in the NBA and we got him coming off the bench.....
you don't want brooks starting
laugh.gif

nah not starting ... just like my 1A team toronto did nice picking up a undersized scoring bench threat in lu williams the bulls did great grabbing AB after failing on Aafalo...but neither should be starting anywhere IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom