Bulls offseason Thread

couldn't be more excited when rose hit that jumper and skipped off the court..... Stacey King over their like hes back >>>>>>

In a playoff series against the wizards would u put Rose on Beal and Jimmy on Wall?
Mainly jumpers. He doesnt look like he has the most confidence in his legs still. His defense has been downright brutal tho

Naw i would probably leave Derrick on Wall. Beal lit us up in the playoffs and he comes off those curls real well. Derrick isnt a good defender and i dont want him chasing Beal off picks.

Hell Moore looked damn good tonight. If Derrick or Kirk miss any time i would love for him to get some burn. He can definitely give us minutes.

Wall is the easier assignment.

Guardable in the half court unless he gets hot. Doesn't even look like he looks to score that much unless he can run.

In the open court not even Jimmy can guard him so it doesn't matter if Rose can't.

Last edited:
Mainly jumpers. He doesnt look like he has the most confidence in his legs still. His defense has been downright brutal tho

Naw i would probably leave Derrick on Wall. Beal lit us up in the playoffs and he comes off those curls real well. Derrick isnt a good defender and i dont want him chasing Beal off picks.

Hell Moore looked damn good tonight. If Derrick or Kirk miss any time i would love for him to get some burn. He can definitely give us minutes.
Right now he isnt a good defender. Defense isnt something that will come back as fast as offense either he can go full out in practice doesnt mean others could/ will before the injuries he was elite on that end. I know once the minutes go up the offensive stats will come, but him getting back to being good on d fixes the woes they have been having

Was at the game last night, guy behind me started giving me the choking rib, after the wiz took the lead in the 4th. Told him, we got one more run and our D will shut wall back down.. less than 2 minutes later we were back up 5.

Good win. We blew em out in the 4th. Too bad Kobe didnt play.

I know its late, but merry Xmas to all my fellow Bulls fans! May your holidays be safe, full of family, friends, food, drinks, and plenty of Bulls' wins.

I can really see this team going on a few extended streaks the rest of the way. This one there on now has to go at least five more imo. It's amazing to see it all start to come together.

I never believed in giving players minutes to give them confidence.

If their ego is that fragile they shouldn't be playing.

Snell will start playing when he's ready and not a minute before. He's really in the doghouse. When McDermott was healthy, he was taking his minutes. Now that Dougie is hurt, E'Moore is taking his minutes :lol:

I would like Jimmy to be playing less minutes but it's likely it's going to be Doug helping out with that when he comes back. For whatever reason, Thibs does not like playing Snell.

he doesnt like playing snell because he gets on the court and looks lost! cant hit a shot! he came out of college as a shooter.....its not like he is a lockdown defender. all i can say is he looked good during the summer league but thats about it.

Yeah he does look lost and not confident. I watched every summer league game and him and the Aussie looked great.

there have been countless amts of summer league hall of famers tho...

Very true. Like when you see YouTube videos of people like Austin rivers playing at the local rec league looking like a god, and they you see them play with the real players and they look less than average.

Back
Top Bottom