Bulls offseason Thread

Rose is putting it together..... finally got too see a game where Jimmy and Rose both went off we will need that down the line.

Once we actually can get the defense going(never thought I say that) the league is in trouble

Damn so not only will they be able to lock teams up now they'll be out scoring them. I liked perdue's baseball analogy regarding jimmy killing the first three closers and rose was the closer

I love our scoring punch... Like others have said, i'm just waiting for the Defense to come around to match it, if we remain healthy we could be scary good by end of Feb/early March.

Cheers to that :pimp:

Kap & Haugh just mentioned that the Bulls offered Jimmy 11/4 and Butler and Co wanted 12/4 and the FO wouldn't budge :x

Wow they wouldn't move for a mill?!?!? And now he is easily worth 15. They're going to have to give him the Melo/tmac/ghill treatment to get that hometown discount.

It's almost scary thinking how great this team can be. We got three starting power forwards. THREE!!! We have the best backcourt in the association. Noah and Rose arent close to themselves. Snell still on the bench. Dougie not playing. And AB is looking like the steal of the summer. This team is built for an extended run. They're going to have to pay like they weigh but it will be worth it.

Last edited:
if the bulls let jimmy walk they're morons

i want to watch brooks play a game of 32

Last edited:
bulls will be straight. May have to pay that 80 next year but should remain under the tax. Let the accountants figure it out. Just keep this core intact.

Kap & Haugh just mentioned that the Bulls offered Jimmy 11/4 and Butler and Co wanted 12/4 and the FO wouldn't budge :x
15/4 or more watch

That's been my thought process throughout.
I believe he'll get min 15 and max 18, and he's earned every penny of it. Good for Jimmy. He didn't b!tch and moan and demanded to be traded, he kept his mouth shut and went to work.

It's easy for all of us to sit back and say "we should've locked him up for x amount" but in reality NO ONE could've predicted this huge offensive progression. Both FO and Jimmy did the right thing respectively and now it's time for both to make a commitment to one another.

True no one could've predicted his rise, but the Bulls had already offered him 11 and Butler only wanted a mil more =/

In hindsight, the stubbornness will cost them. Yikes.

Last edited:
^
Hindsight my brother...hindsight.
Not even completely sure Jerry wouldn't have forked the money over, my guess is Gar/Pax tried to outsmart themselves and figured since they got basement deals on everyone else Jimmy would fall in line.

So happy for Jimmy! Let that man cook! $$$$$

Last edited:
True no one could've predicted his rise, but the Bulls had already offered him 11 and Butler only wanted a mil more =/

In hindsight, the stubbornness will cost them. Yikes.

That's the point I was trying to make. In the end as long as he stays home and gets paid that's what matters. It's not like we have to pay for the FO mistakes outside of ticket prices lol.

Terrific win tonight. Another road win against a good team. Our bench was tremendously tremendous. Thibs was able to give guys rest. Wall took over in the 4th, but Derrick answered and sealed up the victory. I love my team. Whoooooooo!!!!

:nthat:
Rack up another W.

Can u guys hear that?......
That's the deafening silence of all the critics and haters who said Rose would never play at a high level again.
He's starting to turn that corner and you can see his game coming along and playing smarter.

Solid effort all around. Guys are playing like a single, cohesive unit (1st, 2nd, and 3rd units) don't skip a beat when subbing in and out.

Just wish we would see Tony, Doug, and Cameron a lil more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom