Bulls offseason Thread

I was really frustrated with Pooh during the first half... especially the 2nd quarter... But he showed and proved during that 2nd half with all 15 of his points to finish with 15, 9, & 7... I'm not mad at that at all.

He had a better stats in every category than John Wall did who played 5 more minutes. Progress :pimp:

It appeared to me that Rose was experimenting and feeling out the defense. I wasn't concern about his first half but I certainly knew he would have over 5 assist in the first half. He was anticipating the double teams all night. Look for Game for him to be a little bit more aggressive and testing out the defense. 

Jimmy, GET BUCKETS! He came on and carried the Bulls in the 4th.. That much confidence erupted.. I was GEEKED when he said to Thibs that they can't guard him, they're too little. 

Butler and Rose can terrorized the perimeter and they both attack the paint. Rose with the dagger over MCW! That was a good game, although Bulls, I believe were experimenting the 1st half, testing out the Bucks strategy for that game... As 2nd half approached, Thibs commanded the team on how to attack.. Be quick with the ball. 

Game 3 lets go! Sweep the Bucks!

I was really frustrated with Pooh during the first half... especially the 2nd quarter... But he showed and proved during that 2nd half with all 15 of his points to finish with 15, 9, & 7... I'm not mad at that at all.

He had a better stats in every category than John Wall did who played 5 more minutes. Progress :pimp:

Not mad at D's scoreless first half because he got 6 assists, and the 6th assist got the Bulls up 1 going into the half.

He really turned it up in the 3rd with 12 points. Then he dialed it back down in the 4th cuz Jimmy caught fire.

Pooh's just giving us what we need to win. He knows he don't need to jack 20 shots to get the W anymore :smoking

Unless Jimmy has a bad game, then we're going to see Derrick jack 20 shots lol

Last edited:

Not mad at D's scoreless first half because he got 6 assists, and the 6th assist got the Bulls up 1 going into the half.

He really turned it up in the 3rd with 12 points. Then he dialed it back down in the 4th cuz Jimmy caught fire.

Pooh's just giving us what we need to win. He knows he don't need to jack 20 shots to get the W anymore :smokin

n as soon as bro realizes that 3 can be had at anytime in the clock & starts going at these dudes in the paint the cooking will get realer

Rose has shown something he hasn't gotten to in the regular season, his viciously quick first step. His lift isn't there or he's not showing us his lift yet . 

Jimmy though, he's in another gear physically among other guys. Dude is showing how high he can jump and boy, he can jump. 

"they cant guard me man"

:pimp:

Last edited:
Hey guise. I'm back from band camp. Derrick looked great on Saturday. Overall the team played well, but would like to see Mirotic with more touches along with Pau banging down low instead of taking so many long range shots. I know he can hit them, but he is gonna have to diversify his game here in the big stages else we wont be able to compete against Cleveland .

The earliest the second round can start is May 2, no matter what. So that means if the Bulls can sweep the Bucks, they can get a whole week off :wow: :wow: :wow:

That's music to the ears of Hinrich, Taj and Mirotic.

Noah and Butler can benefit too.

I actually think the extended rest will hurt Rose - he's had enough rest and actually needs more continuity.

Let's hope the Bulls keep their ball on and sweep the Bucks.

Last edited:
I'm definitely hoping for a sweep. You already know cavs will do just that. While I agree that Rose would benefit from building on his rhythm, I think his game is strong enough to weather a week off.

I'm charged for this game tomorrow. If Bulls come out with the kiss of death early, I would like to see Doug get some minutes. It won't hurt the team for him to play five minutes. Throw him in there and let him get a feel for the intensity.

GAME 3

I-94 battle has taken course on the Deer's turf.. Or is it the Bull's 2nd home turf?! 

Milwaukee Bucks ain't ready. They don't know how to close out a game.  A Playoff game at that. 

I'll be up there Saturday, literally up there (sec 412 I think lol) for 25 bucks I couldn't say no :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom