Bulls offseason Thread

Bulls round 2 matchup will be :smokin

Anyone else feel thibs should bench Noah? Taj is a true PF. he will make love work hard on D. And he's athletic enough to cover the 3 point line.

Noah can't score which hurts the Bulls offense and also helps the CAVS d. I think he would flourish off the bench playing against clevelands second unit.

Bulls round 2 matchup will be :smokin

Anyone else feel thibs should bench Noah? Taj is a true PF. he will make love work hard on D. And he's athletic enough to cover the 3 point line.

Noah can't score which hurts the Bulls offense and also helps the CAVS d. I think he would flourish off the bench playing against clevelands second unit.

so gasol would guard moz? if thats the case i think moz is too strong for gasol.

so gasol would guard moz? if thats the case i think moz is too strong for gasol.

Gasol already guards Mozgov, Jo guards Love. For as bad as Jo has looked offensively, Taj has played awful and selfish. Rebounding is gonna be key that series, Gasol gotta start boxing out better. Hasnt dont it all year so i dont expect it to happen all of a sudden :smh:

The matchup im worried about is Thompson and Gibson. Thompson outworked Taj big time during the regular season.

Gasol already guards Mozgov, Jo guards Love. For as bad as Jo has looked offensively, Taj has played awful and selfish. Rebounding is gonna be key that series, Gasol gotta start boxing out better. Hasnt dont it all year so i dont expect it to happen all of a sudden :smh:

The matchup im worried about is Thompson and Gibson. Thompson outworked Taj big time during the regular season.

Every time I watch a CAVS game Thompson is getting key offensive rebounds. He's gonna be a problem for sure.

I still believe in Taj. The offense has to put him in the right situations and he'll be a very efficient scorer. I

I don't think it's a coincidence that the Bulls D has been looking better this playoffs now that Noah is off of minutes restriction.

I say hell no to the benching.

Offensively Bulls are fine and have been fine all yr. It's been defensive issues that cause their ups and downs..

Noah is going to be very instrumental against the Cavs starting lineup just on his ability to switch on LeBron alone.. Taj can't do it as well as he can and Pau sure as hell can't do it lol

Last edited:
I honestly think the next game will be a blowout.

Like the Bulls will take the Buck's heart and soul once and for all.

Should've done that in Game 4. Lost a bet on the suppose-to-be-sweep to my gf and am a beer to my friend. Dang

I don't understand how they were so careless with the ball. Damn near 30 turnovers ?!?!?? I just knew they would strike hard and fast tonight. Thank God I didn't go the game tonight. That ride home would've been brutal.

Need to utilize the bounce passes to each other. Half of the TO were being poked. Zaza got 2-3 steals from poke out behind Gasol trying to post up.

I don't understand how they were so careless with the ball. Damn near 30 turnovers ?!?!?? I just knew they would strike hard and fast tonight. Thank God I didn't go the game tonight. That ride home would've been brutal.

Bucks are second in the league in defensive efficiency, I think, and are literally the best defensive team Bulls will face in the east.

They won't get 30 turnovers again.. They'll finish up the Bucks in convincing fashion Monday and will have a much easier time taking care of the ball against the Cavs.

I mean 2 out of their 3 top players are putrid on defense.

Bucks will be a problem next year when they get Parker back. Lord help the league if Sanders were to get his mind right and return. For now though, I want my team to play to their ability

They will. In fact, if they don't eliminate the Bucks in dominating fashion next game, they might as well quit the playoffs..

Just got back into town...tough loss yesterday. :smh:
Lost the game, lost my phone, got into a few heated arguments, got into a few scuffles at the local bars, got drunk, got laid, and one of my co -workers got arrested.....helluva weekend!

The worst part about it all was that these clowns up north had nothing else to say other than our Bears suck and the Pack was going to destroy us blah, blah, blah

I hate Wisconsin sports fans!!

SLP got a story to tell like Biggie. I too was irritated by their football references. It's April *****.

Kevin love out at least two weeks what they saying on ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom