Bulls offseason Thread

Best game since I went to the double OT game against Boston at the UC. The arena was jumping from the get. I lost my voice in the first quarter. Amazing experience. Currently having my victory Big Mac, about to hit the two hour drive home. See red boys!!!

Not the best game but glad we got the win. Gotta clean up the turnovers. Lets close it out Saturday!

I had a great time tonight. Seats were awesome! I hope we don't need double ot to win on Saturday.

Rose is mother ******* fast

Very impressive to watch but it's like watching a Ferrari that you know has had auto problems in the past turn a corner at 200 mph. Scary.

He is looking more and more like himself. I got a clip of him in slow motion on a layup late in the game.

When Rose went down for a few secs after that drive at the end of regulation... How many of y'all was like WTF not AGAIN!

I know I would've been, if I was watching it live LOL

Rose is mother ******* fast

Very impressive to watch but it's like watching a Ferrari that you know has had auto problems in the past turn a corner at 200 mph. Scary.
"Tree Rollins described Penny as a European sports car. When everything was running, it was beautiful, but the slightest little problem would bring it to the curb."

Perfectly describes Rose too. 

arstyle27 arstyle27

What's the parking situation up there? Also, any spots within walking distance from the center to pregame?

Parking is super cheap and easily accessible. We parked next to AJ Bombers for $4.50. We got there early ate and pre-gamed. There are also like 20 bars all withing 5 minutes of each other and the stadium. Its awesome.

Well, Doug just have to earn those minutes. It's kinda too late due to seriousness of the Playoffs now. 

Lol, if Doug ends up getting time in the playoffs that means we in trouble.

Now's not the time to be giving an unproven player burn.

Offseason gonna be big with Doug and Tony. Doug cant defend like Tony and shouldnt play over MDJ. Not a big deal at all. If hes not playing next year then its a problem and we should worry lol.

Im really hoping his dad didnt call anyone tho, this isnt middle school ball and it looks weak

rose last year was like "im gonna be the same player i was before the injury." Now he finally realized that he needs to change his ways. 

I always said he should try to be 22 and 11 player not 28 and 7. 

Back
Top Bottom