Bulls offseason Thread

i'm going to be seeing red if we lose tonight >:

i'm confident we will get it together and pull out the victory

Last edited:
Damn I'm nervous. We need a win tonight just to get the thought of Lebron 4 game streaks out the back of the mind of everyone

I was so close to betting $200 on game 2. Thank God I didn't although I was pissed like I did lose it.

I think if we lose this game we are done. From a mental standpoint we need this one. Cant steal homecourt and drop the next two

If we lose tonight, it's a near impossible mountain to climb

If we drop the game tonight and the next, we're completely done.

Two things we gotta improve on fast is contesting 3 point shooting and not giving them any and1s

Kyrie and Lebron are going to finish on a lot of their drives anyway, we just can't be fouling them as well.

On the offensive side, Rose has got to get to the line

Last edited:
One game at a time. I feel like we can win this with a win tonight. We need to exert our dominance. Get Niko off the damn bench. Get Rose to the line. Let Snell take some of those minutes guarding Bron.

JUST WIN BABY WIN

I definitely feel you have to throw different defenders at him so he doesn't get too comfortable. Snell did well in his time in the reg season vs Bron. Plus we need him on the floor to make some 3s

We definitely need the WIN tonight and need to keep home advantage and win it at most in 6. Going back to Cleveland for Game 7 would not be promising.

Also how is it that Rose hasnt shot a FT since game 6 vs Milwaukee

Don't double bron. Stay in the face of shooters. Make him drop 50 and beat us instead of let them bums combine for 40 points..

Let's get it boys. This is the one

Diggin the atmosphere in the UC. And Joakim is already looking intense, just needs to finish.

Back
Top Bottom