Bulls offseason Thread

:rofl:

I see Taj and Niko filling the void of Pau. They just have to do that while still putting up numbers from reserve roles.

Really hoping the Bulls will win this one. I'm assuming Niko can fill Pau's spot + provide some board work with a little spice of three-balls. Hope Rose can play game 4 like last time 

Trying to get all my preparation for Tumor Board completed so I can enjoy this game without being distracted. Really getting amped.

With Gasol likely out, do you guys see Nikola being able to fill that void on the boards?

Niko cant play against the Thompson and Mozgov lineup just due to the rebounding factor. If he gets in foul trouble we are screwed. Thompson will body him on the glass too mich. I wouldnt mind giving Naz 10 minutes to help with fatigue and foul factor.

After seeing Hinrich get lost guarding JR, if we go small, i want Snell on him.

Will be interesting to see how Kyrie's foot it. Thats going to be huge IMO

Cavs have been running small anyway. Down the stretch of the last game, both teams were small and I don't think Mozgov and Thompson were in at the same time.

Pay Gasol man smh he couldn't suck it up and give us 10-15 mins

Last edited:
That's what happens when you don't trust your bench Thibs. And when you stop running sets.

Such BS with the refs. Actually not mad at that last "timeout" but at the rest of the BS earlier.

Rose and Butler played s terrific game but how did we only have 12 FTS the entire game we were driving the whole game. Rose and Butler had 50 points of the 84. This is why I was kind of surprise the Gasol didn't even tried to give it shot smh

Rose and Butler played s terrific game but how did we only have 12 FTS the entire game we were driving the whole game. Rose and Butler had 50 points of the 84. This is why I was kind of surprise the Gasol didn't even tried to give it shot smh
We need someone else to ccome in and give us a sure 15. As much I love Noah, his offense sucks and doesn't look anywhere close to last year hence why we need Gasol right now. We can play without him, but there will be times where we are gonna need him to score. The fact that we went on that dry spell twice is what cost us this game. Snell should've came into the game earlier once we missed like 7 buckets straight in the 3rd. Not after it reached 15. Mirotic needs to play a bit smarter as well.

Last edited:
We lost because we didn't attack in the beginning of the 4th... That was the difference in the game.

smh Im sick all we needed was one other player to score a little more to go along with jimmy and rose....

Tough loss but glad to see rose is looking like him self again

Back
Top Bottom