Bulls offseason Thread

Yea I'm so hype Rose is out there man... It took the cavs to get him back to form... If he attacks the rest of the series we have a good chance.

Must win coming up tho.

^ I swear once dunleavy was off i was thinking the same thing about Snell coming in the game. Thibs needs to use a better rotation. Yes Noah was missing layup but he did everything he could. Mirotic needs to play smarter with the ball and stop being lazy its playoff basketball

We lost because we didn't attack in the beginning of the 4th... That was the difference in the game.

This. Rose settled for too many jumpers when Delly was guarding him. Niko and Mike couldnt hit a shot.

Game 5 is the series

No killer instinct. Blowing 11 point leafs in two minutes.....we wanted this team all season and we laid another egg. Cleveland ripe for the taking and we can't get out of our own way. Embarrassing and redundant.

The officiating disgusts me but we had plenty of chances to win this game. Rose is playing well but the rest of the team is coming up empty except for Buckets contribution. Ive got a bad feeling in my gut about this series now. If Taj and Pau are out its gonna be real bad.

No killer instinct. Blowing 11 point leafs in two minutes.....we wanted this team all season and we laid another egg. Cleveland ripe for the taking and we can't get out of our own way. Embarrassing and redundant.

Teams are going to make runs 11 points is nothing in the playoffs especially if the other team has Lebron, but I get what you saying but I really put this loss on on Thibs for not making in-game adjustments. It's that plain and simple.

I am worried.I wanted the Bulls to win mainly for Derrick Rose.I've been a fan since his rookie days.I think all is lost.What do you guys think? :frown:

I think we will be fine. They shot twice as many free throws as us And only won by two. Bullies did damn near everything right. Only 8 turnovers, shot the three ball better and only missed one free throw. The calls are against us so there's no point in worrying about it. Next time we get up 8+, they have to make the concerted effort to force the issue to the paint.

Teams are going to make runs 11 points is nothing in the playoffs especially if the other team has Lebron, but I get what you saying but I really put this loss on on Thibs for not making in-game adjustments. It's that plain and simple.

no way is thibs the scapegoat on this one .... you have defense playing as great as can be and no one can score but two players. Dunleavy terrible, Niko terrible taj terrible .... that game is on the players

Rose byke (I been waiting to say that). I feel like Thibs should start snell and put him on Bron to save jimmy for the later stages of the game. Let dunleavy give you points off the bench. And they have to put the ball in the hands of whoever has Kyrie on them. Cavs were successful at hiding him on D all night. I feel good about this series. This woulda been too easy had we won today. They gotta go through the fire to win this chip.

I thought today was a must win...

But next game is really a must win...

Going down 3-2 to Lebron would make me sick to my stomach

It's gonna be tough... Them shooters gonna be more comfortable at home. And the refs set the tone today you can expect a 2-1 FT difference...

I think we can beat these dudes but at times we just forget what works...

We did everything possible in that last quarter to lose the game.

We must regroup and come out hungry. I swear I thought we smelled the blood in the water. It's all good tho. We 2-2 and we know how we need to play. It would behoove us if Pau came off the bench next game. Taj sets the intensity and pace with matching up with Tristan.

We good. See Red

Im really disappointed. Going to be so anxious up until tuesday night. At least we know we can win in Cleveland

Back
Top Bottom