Bulls offseason Thread

We got this.I hope! I don't see us losing when the entire heart of the Cavaliers is injured.Lebron was playing horribly this season, and now he has a sprained ankle on top of that.

We not going to get more chances than this. We have been in the playoffs almost every year in the last decade. Tonight's the night to lay it down then come back home n wrap it up. All nuts on the line no punkin out!

Last edited:
Yea tonight's the night!!! We have to get this one...

Hope they come out and attack attack ATTACK!!!

I think Thibs should give Nazr 10 minutes tonight, if necessary dudes gonna be gassed tonight.

Noah is my dude but he's killing us on offense... :smh:

And we not playing Bron at all right now... Gonna be a long night..

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, but man these are the two most important games of the season and you decide to sit out shows no heart. Everybody's injured in the playoffs play thru it. ***** made *** dude for real

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, but man these are the two most important games of the season and you decide to sit out shows no heart. Everybody's injured in the playoffs play thru it. ***** made *** dude for real

Thats how I feel at least suit up and give it a go. If you hobble to the bench then fine sit but at least try.

Also Thibs should have Subbed Dunleavy out in the second quarter and put Snell on Lebron at least he won't have to worry about fouls.

Lost hope. it would take a miracle to win the two remaining games.

oh well, chi-town till i die

Pau moves like a snail fully healthy, what makes you think he can guard anyone with a bad wheel? He'd do more bad than good IMO.

Back
Top Bottom