Bulls offseason Thread

I am in still in tears over game four.We had this series won, and we gave it away.If we would have taken the 3-1 lead,Lebron would have had zero chances of winning.The Bulls were clearly the better team in this series.Look at the last two games.We only lost by 2-5 points despite how horribly we played.Gasol also ruined us.We were not able to close out games,thus we lost by 2-5 points because of a Cavaliers run.We had game four in our hands,and Lebron was not going to win if we would had won game four.We gave it away, and the referees helped Lebron take it.That game was the series it came down to the last seconds, and despite Rose's and Butler's heroics to tie it, we lost even though we had a twelve point lead.

Yeh it's no excuse to not know the shot clock. It's right above both baskets. I think we had the right Team the past two games, but they're not digging in on defense. Cavs really just wanna launch threes. Bron and drew will go to the rack, but the others wanna shoot. Two straight games with eight turnovers is a step in right direction.

What's sad is Noah has committed the error multiple times this series.

He has clearly been the weakest player this series. Scared to shoot at all times. Turnovers playing point guard on the break. Trying tip ins too much when he should just try to control the ball. Going up softly when under the basket. I just want to kill the guy.

He just looks plain scared all the time. I don't understand. He was better in years past. He just completely regressed.

Last edited:
He probably bit more than he could chew, talking about Cleveland. All that talking, he ain't back nothing with it. He looks scared, playing scared. THOMPSON called him a vagina twice. Lebron did too. Thinking that Noah is shook

my boy told me check out espn radio chicago waddle & silvy. I feel bad for yall out there if you listen to that trash station they bash the team more than I would ever expect even said rose is 2nd tier point gaurd comparable to the elfrid paytons of the world after game 5. Seriously its like they sounded so bitter

when the wiz face cle in the finals, they'll realize those refs are cooking. 

hope the bulls will surprise them later. 

my boy told me check out espn radio chicago waddle & silvy. I feel bad for yall out there if you listen to that trash station they bash the team more than I would ever expect even said rose is 2nd tier point gaurd comparable to the elfrid paytons of the world after game 5. Seriously its like they sounded so bitter

wtf :x

Noah is only one year removed from being DPOY and a MVP candidate. I don't know how bad the knee is to have him playing like this, but I'll take his heart in this game and Sunday. I want to bullieve that Thibs will use Pau as needed and that he will finally either take Lebron out of the game via a strong double team, or find a way to cover all shooters and stop the others from getting off.

so as we really need this one, I'm putting my faith in the Bulls again tonight. I know they have enough heart, will and skill to protect home at least one more time.

Bulls 96-90

Exactly why I don't listen to that ****. :smh: Those are the same people that said Aaron Brooks should be starting over D. Rose. Like seriously wtf :x :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom