Bulls offseason Thread

* he still would hv been cool to have out there even if just to hit those grandpa elbow shots, free someone else up. He a lil punk

Series is over bro. Lowkey it was over when we allowed them to tie it up. We are not a team that prevails at going back n forth and sure not at coming from behind in a series.

Btw what you all are seeing is lebron in his prime. This is the best he has ever been completely and he is not getting any better so enjoy before it's over soon.

Series is over bro. Lowkey it was over when we allowed them to tie it up. We are not a team that prevails at going back n forth and sure not at coming from behind in a series.

Btw what you all are seeing is lebron in his prime. This is the best he has ever been completely and he is not getting any better so enjoy before it's over soon.
I agree. Might as well enjoy the last two games. 

I'm disappointed in Noah though, he kept running his mouth and wasn't able to back it up fully

You can't tell me Gasol wouldn't have made a different grabbing lose rebounds. He has no heart b. Chris Paul play through a hamstring injury and sat out the next couple games, just plain soft man. Why the f you sitting on the bench ***** *** *****. Oh yeah that call on Taj was terrible.

Last edited:
Its been known Gasol was soft before he came here. Noah, this whole series has shown how low his IQ is. I cringe every time he touches the damn ball.

That call on Gibson though... 
mean.gif
 straight up bull.

That game that was badly enforced by the referees killed us.If we had a 3-1 lead our confidence would've built up,and there would be no way that Lebron would win at all.

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, but man these are the two most important games of the season and you decide to sit out shows no heart. Everybody's injured in the playoffs play thru it. ***** made *** dude for real
Pau moves like a snail fully healthy, what makes you think he can guard anyone with a bad wheel? He'd do more bad than good IMO.
this and im not even the biggest gasol fan

thibs is pissing me the **** off with a lot of his moves. WHY THE **** DO YOU KEEP THROWING THE BALL TO NOAH!!!!! WHY IS SNELL NOT GETTING PT!!!!

you telling me when the cavs have shump or JR in the game snell shouldn't be in the game? come on now thibs your not doing yourselves in favorites with the front office right now with some of your coaching moves

tonights game has me more pissed then game 4

I know its hard but lets keep our heads high we can still win in CHI and then we have game 7 to show what we are made of. Its amazing how bad we have played that we are still in these games.

Still baffled by the call on Taj which was all initiated by Dullo

Last edited:
Thibs is gone after this season for real he doesn't make in-game adjustments. As for Noah he made couple costly turnovers and bone head decisions as well. Mirotic isn't ready for the playoffs his play was terrible this game.

No doubt, Thibs will be gone after this. 

I'm hoping for an upset for the next 2 games, but with the way the Bulls are playing, most likely it wouldn't happen.

Any worthy replacements for Thibs?

I see the writing on the wall.

Good chance that they'll win the next game.

But it just takes so much to win two in a row...

It feels impossible.

Last edited:

It feels impossible.

Cleveland just did it. We can do it too. Its a big hill to overcome but we can get it done esp if we can get Pau back.

I just home that stinger isnt affecting Rose too much.

It feels impossible.

Cleveland just did it. We can do it too. Its a big hill to overcome but we can get it done esp if we can get Pau back.

I just home that stinger isnt affecting Rose too much.

The difference is that Cavs seem to have more consistent players.

Outside of Jimmy and Rose, everyone else's play seem to go up and down. Just don't know what we're going to get from them game to game.

And right now, Noah is a very, very big liability.. And it looks like he's the only big we got left. For game 6 anyway.

Last edited:
ill agree the bulls could use an offensive minded assistant coach but no way do I want thibs gone. Feel like a lot of my bulls fans have drank the koolaid yall rarely want to point the finger at the players.

Half yall blamed thibs for game 4 when in reality the roles players and starters gave us nothing easily should have been our game.

Then I can recall a bunch of you asking for more bench play what game are you guys watching niko is beyond terrible on defense and now add that to he looks lost on offense this series. Brooks also huge liability on defense and pretty sure everyone knows what brooks will do either shoot a deep three or run in a circle.

Yall asking for things that help in one area and hurt in others. This team has a mental issue they dont know how to play well unless theyre the underdog or coming from behind. They can score with ease when they want, they ease up thats on them not thibs. They need to take a look in the mirror

and Ill say it if no one else will... if your hand bothering you stop shooting jumpers go to the basket get fouled and get easy points, for the most part we had everyone score and he got 2 points in the second half...... gotta call that out, we had another chance slip away

and Shout out to the refs who blatantly screwed us, you dont deserve your job. We already short handed and you kick out a player when there is blatant evidence he was leg locked. A league apology isnt good enough

Last edited:
Rose, as a whole, has not played well in the playoffs. So the only person who really is doing it consistently is Jimmy. Like it or not, he was a key factor in why we lost today. Kyrie torched him on a bad knee AND leg. Rose did not play well after tweaking his wrist, but it's not like Kyrie didn't play injured.

Hopefully these boys pull the upset, but it's not looking good right now.

Back
Top Bottom