Bulls offseason Thread

Refs have been screwing us over this entire series. I totally get what you saying but why do we go on droughts like that? Thibs needs to do a better job calling plays and sets, it's not that were missing shots the offense looks completely out of sync. I will say this though Snell should have played more then 4 minutes come on now that's terrible.

Yes Rose should have drove more I mean look at what happen in the second half of Game 4. We'll see though, but I felt like this was one of our best chances to win. If Gasol doesn't suit up for game 6 I don't want to see his face

Last edited:
ill agree the bulls could use an offensive minded assistant coach but no way do I want thibs gone. Feel like a lot of my bulls fans have drank the koolaid yall rarely want to point the finger at the players.

Half yall blamed thibs for game 4 when in reality the roles players and starters gave us nothing easily should have been our game.

Then I can recall a bunch of you asking for more bench play what game are you guys watching niko is beyond terrible on defense and now add that to he looks lost on offense this series. Brooks also huge liability on defense and pretty sure everyone knows what brooks will do either shoot a deep three or run in a circle.

Yall asking for things that help in one area and hurt in others. This team has a mental issue they dont know how to play well unless theyre the underdog or coming from behind. They can score with ease when they want, they ease up thats on them not thibs. They need to take a look in the mirror
Man I don't want Thiibs gone but he Drago status for me personally. Dude been asked to hire a n offensive dude for a minute but to stubborn. Plays dudes like a billion minutes a game and outside of 2011 we Hawks status. Maybe he just not the dude to get us over the hump and we need a Warriors like tweak to help us get there. They were good too and got rid of their coach and look what happened. Maybe that would have happened anyway but there is no way to know for sure and that's what I'm hoping a Thibs change would do for us.

I love Taj but man come on even rodman knew how to keep his cool for those Bulls' rings. Horrible decision to strike back with that kick and his reputation. We needed him. It's almost equivalent to quitting on your team.

Smh

Tough loss. Series isn't over, but it kinda feels like it is.

The offense ran through Noah way too much. He doesn't need to touch the ball unless hes getting an offensive rebound. He just ate up clock and made terrible passes.

Kirk played too many minutes especially down the stretch.

Lebron is too good.

Jimmy Butler looks tired. Hopefully they'll get ready and make a exclamation point. 

They need to understand the seriousness of these next two games, if they can win the next one. 

Noah, needs to not touch the ball on offense. This series exposes how useless he is on offense other than put backs, if he manage any. 

Frustrating but we came so close to tie up the game. 

Game 6 could be it for us, then again, we could come back and win two straight games. 

SEERED

"It was a dirty play," said Smith. "Delly plays hard; he's not going to try to hurt anybody. But that was a dirty play. I know a little thing about dirty plays, so, it was a bad play. [The referees] made the right decision [to eject Gibson] ... There's just certain things you just don't do."

Tristan Thompson suggested the decision to suspend Gibson for Game 6 will now be "in the hands of the league," adding, "we're not going to let guys come around here and hit us or kick us. We don't tolerate that ... We don't play that. We play basketball. We don't play that."

Added James: "Anyone who starts something with Delly, seriously? Delly doesn't bother anybody. He doesn't even bother himself so how can he bother somebody else?"

"It was a dirty play," said Smith. "Delly plays hard; he's not going to try to hurt anybody. But that was a dirty play. I know a little thing about dirty plays, so, it was a bad play. [The referees] made the right decision [to eject Gibson] ... There's just certain things you just don't do."

Tristan Thompson suggested the decision to suspend Gibson for Game 6 will now be "in the hands of the league," adding, "we're not going to let guys come around here and hit us or kick us. We don't tolerate that ... We don't play that. We play basketball. We don't play that."

Added James: "Anyone who starts something with Delly, seriously? Delly doesn't bother anybody. He doesn't even bother himself so how can he bother somebody else?"

:rolleyes

not good enough he got tossed for nothing huh

Last edited:
Bunch of Clowns.. Have taken role models after Lebron's crap. 

I hope they don't get to see the ECF. 

We all know that square head Dellodova clamped Taj's leg. 

wow 
mean.gif

Rose, as a whole, has not played well in the playoffs. So the only person who really is doing it consistently is Jimmy. Like it or not, he was a key factor in why we lost today. Kyrie torched him on a bad knee AND leg. Rose did not play well after tweaking his wrist, but it's not like Kyrie didn't play injured.

Hopefully these boys pull the upset, but it's not looking good right now.

cant really cosign this.... Players miss a week or two and come back out of rhythm he missed what 6-8 weeks on top of the two years out. He has exceeded all hopes this series before last night in 3 out 4 games he has looked amazing 25, 31, 30. Lets not start acting like the media and only love him when he hot. Being realistic I think our star player is back wtv was bothering him last night must been somewhat valid look at the start he had

btw kyrie had two terrible games before he had this one breakout lets not act like he just been balling, he was due for a game, only delusional fans thought he would stay a non factor

Last edited:
Rose, as a whole, has not played well in the playoffs. So the only person who really is doing it consistently is Jimmy. Like it or not, he was a key factor in why we lost today. Kyrie torched him on a bad knee AND leg. Rose did not play well after tweaking his wrist, but it's not like Kyrie didn't play injured.

Hopefully these boys pull the upset, but it's not looking good right now.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Wall is in starting line up for Wiz with a broken wrist but Pau can't even...

[emoji]128553[/emoji] I cannot with dude!

Sounds like Pau is likely to play tomorrow

Might be a little bit too little too late but #yeshrug

Last edited:
Yeh it's no excuse to not know the shot clock. It's right above both baskets. I think we had the right Team the past two games, but they're not digging in on defense. Cavs really just wanna launch threes. Bron and drew will go to the rack, but the others wanna shoot. Two straight games with eight turnovers is a step in right direction.

refs cooking the whole series 
mean.gif

hope we can win the next one, but with the league aiming for the cavs in the finals... most likely it wouldn't happen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom