Bulls offseason Thread

Even if he does come back, Hoiberg isn't dumb enough to give him any significant burn. At least I hope not.

A recent report, from Ken Berger of CBSSports.com, seems to hammer these points home.
At a presentation on wearable technology organized by coaching agent Warren Legarie last year in Chicago, Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau raised his hand. Everyone in the audience knew where this was going.

Thibodeau, fired last week by the Bulls and replaced by Iowa State’s Fred Hoiberg, had resisted overtures from Bulls management to employ wearable technology to monitor players’ recovery, league sources said.

“He was basically challenging it, like, ‘Michael Jordan didn’t need that,’” Kopp said. “Fair point, but one of the most amazing athletes in the entire world, I would argue, would’ve benefited, too. There’s a reason why they call it old school, because it’s been replaced by new thinking.”
Thibs declined the idea of players wearing technology to monitor players health recover.

Last edited:
Classic Thibs response to time management questions : 'Scottie and MJ averaged 40 minutes so my guys can do it too'

Jalen Rose believe Wesley Matthews will join the Bulls once Bulls release some cap space

Butler and Matthew played at Marquette together.

Last edited:
:rofl:
Not opposed to Matthews but what happened with everyone's love affair with Affalo.
Either way i'll take whoever is cheaper at this point. Save more bread and try to get a quality big.

Last edited:
Five years to late but I'll take it. I been advocating for Wes since 2010 but that would be solid move, you can finally move Jimmy to the 3.

If we pick up Wes that should strengthen our backcourt.

I would say the greatest need after that is in the frontcourt. I want a young and physical big. Noah soft. Gasol soft. Taj is tough, but undersized. I want a mobile banger. Just someone who can add toughness to our frontcourt. Also, it doesn't hurt to have one more big because our frontcourt is liable to get hurt at any point.

Hopefully we get lucky and find someone in this draft who can do his best Tristan Thompson impression? :nerd:

Last edited:
jo to okc for kanter & lamb in a billy Donavan reunion....... hmmmmmm

think bro needs a 2nd chance after that terrible season

I see the bucks made the first trade lets see if we follow up with one of our own

He was a tad bit soft in the Cavs series.
All that talk about being excited to play them beforehand but never backed it up

I don't know how anyone watches the Bulls Cavs series and not think Noah is soft. Dear god, he was the biggest liability on the floor. Thibs should have Andrew Bogut'd him.

Back
Top Bottom