Bulls offseason Thread

Cant understand why Taj waited a month for surgery... now put him at risk for missing training camp and preseason, thats important under a new coach.

Couldnt agree more about jimmy needs to cut the act thing. I ignored a lot of the rose jimmy rumors but more and more reports are coming and jimmy change seems evident now. No one can see what he doing for sure but it definitely looks like he enjoying his new found fame more this summer compared to last summer no nonsense basketball 24/7 approach..... Only time will tell but not everyone handles fame and money the same

So, the Bulls aren't looking to add Danny Green? 

Fridell said that Gar Forman have been on the phone trying to throw some trades for Demarcus Cousins or Rudy Gay. 

- Buckets isn't going anywhere, he can't as long as he's a restricted FA. If he wanted to leave, the only thing he can do is sign a 1 year tender with us and then become an unrestricted FA next season. More than likely he'll sign a short-term deal with another team and we will match it.

- Now you guys wanna jump on the Cousins bandwagon when I asked ya last offseason if we should offer Noah and a few others for him :lol:

- I really hope we draft Delon Wright from Utah tonight :smokin

- Buckets isn't going anywhere, he can't as long as he's a restricted FA. If he wanted to leave, the only thing he can do is sign a 1 year tender with us and then become an unrestricted FA next season. More than likely he'll sign a short-term deal with another team and we will match it.

- Now you guys wanna jump on the Cousins bandwagon when I asked ya last offseason if we should offer Noah and a few others for him
laugh.gif

- I really hope we draft Delon Wright from Utah tonight
smokin.gif
With Jimmy, he is really betting on himself again and he'll definitely get that contract he want. I just don't see the Bulls being idiots again and i'm sure they have learned their lessons. 

I think a lot of Bulls members on this forum have seen Noah for who he really is. Just a defender but a good passer but that's limited. I take it offering joakim + shooters 

Well, we don't have much shooters. HAHAHAHA who am I fooling. 

Last edited:

- Now you guys wanna jump on the Cousins bandwagon when I asked ya last offseason if we should offer Noah and a few others for him
laugh.gif

- I really hope we draft Delon Wright from Utah tonight
smokin.gif
-I was on board with getting cousins, everyone else didn't want to give up both draft picks and players for him.

-ya I wouldn't mind wright also

- Now you guys wanna jump on the Cousins bandwagon when I asked ya last offseason if we should offer Noah and a few others for him :lol:

- I really hope we draft Delon Wright from Utah tonight :smokin

-I was on board with getting cousins, everyone else didn't want to give up both draft picks and players for him.

-ya I wouldn't mind wright also

You were, I remember :smokin .... I like Wright unless a big man slips. I also like Jerian Grant too.

OG Maco voice "you was right"

Bruh I just laughed out loud in our "quiet" office, people looking at me like I'm crazy :rofl: :rofl:

you know u gotta be careful browsing NT @ wk bro... just like the nba thread earlier :rofl:

:lol: you damn right, Slim Thug got me ready to at least visit HTown more often :smokin

Last edited:
Delon Wright is the guy I want. A big point guard that can guard multiple positions also can get to the rim with an improving jumper.

Bobby Portis. Don't know much about the kid but folks thought he should have went earlier. Hope he is ready to contribute this season, we need to get younger in the frontcourt and hopefully be able to rid ourselves of Taj and/or Noah.

Bobby Portis. Don't know much about the kid but folks thought he should have went earlier. Hope he is ready to contribute this season, we need to get younger in the frontcourt and hopefully be able to rid ourselves of Taj and/or Noah.

Just Noah please. Hopefully Noah plays well to start the season so we can bait him for a good wing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom