Bulls offseason Thread

i've read a few times from different sites that butler wants to go to LA. the end is near my friends. bulls management, as always, manages to mess **** up. d rose injuries aside they sat on their hands and expected a title to come to chicago

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/jimmy...ear-deal-with-the-lakers/#lA9pDHEkqVqtEcFt.97

if he signs a 1 year deal whats the point...he's gone after that year will have little to no trade value.

i've read a few times from different sites that butler wants to go to LA. the end is near my friends. bulls management, as always, manages to mess **** up. d rose injuries aside they sat on their hands and expected a title to come to chicago

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/jimmy...ear-deal-with-the-lakers/#lA9pDHEkqVqtEcFt.97

if he signs a 1 year deal whats the point...he's gone after that year will have little to no trade value.

that's cooked up ******** bro.... la is "after" everyone now.. & IF he did do that we would just match it

Under the CBA rules, Lakers will have to sign a 2 year contract. Jimmy can't get 1 year from other teams. 

Besides that, Hinrich have exercised his player option to stay with the Bulls.. 

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

if he wants to be a laker so bad they should give us clarkson instead

Besides that, Hinrich have exercised his player option to stay with the Bulls.. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Even though I like Captain Kirk, he needs to let it go. 

Last edited:
Jimmy is a restricted free agent. He can want to go wherever he wants, we keeping him.

Just a bad sign that he's unhappy though. Management is inept

Jimmy's agent is trying to gain leverage on the Bulls, they both want in on that TV Deal that's coming. 

He probably would like to be a Laker though. 

Oh, right. I forgot he was a restricted free agent.

Yeah, buckets being unhappy with mgmt is a bad sign. Should they change garpax? 

I don't like how they're eyeing former Bulls players though. They should get some fresh blood instead

But wait! There's more. Jim from South Side Sox  tipped off us to a comment on Baseball Think Factory from someone in attendance.
I was at the event. Reinsdorf was asked about a previous comment he apparently made about being willing to trade his Bulls titles for his White Sox title. His response was that he made the statement prior to winning the title so it should be taken with a grain of salt. He then paused for a moment and went on to explain that when the Bulls won the titles and had their celebrations there were thousands of people at the parade and everyone was happy. He said when the WS won the title there were more people and there was nowhere in Chicago you could go where people weren't talking/happy about it (I assume this excludes Cubs-land). He made some quip about seeing White Sox banners strewn on gravesites. He then paused again and tried to sum up all of his comments thusly, "Basketball is a great, great sport. Baseball is a religion."

That's not even his worst quote. He said something like he'd trade all the Bulls championships for one White Sox championship. Smh

JFC, Jerry hasn't even ran anything in years. He relinquished power to his son Michael. It's the same "management is cheap" rhetoric BS that's been regurgitated by people who seem to be "knowledgeable" about the Bulls.

Every single time we relapse into a management sucks argument, let's actually talk about the team FFS.

Last edited:
Bulls Give Jimmy Butler Max Qualifying Offer

Jun 29, 2015 5:26 PM

The Chicago Bulls have given Jimmy Butler both a maximum qualifying offer and a regular qualifying offer.

The maximum qualifying offer covers five seasons at a full max.

If Butler wants to become an unrestricted free agent in 2016, he will have to take the regular qualifying offer and forgo a long-term deal. Butler can also sign an offer sheet with a rival team, but it has to be at least a three-year deal without any options.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/238463/Bulls-Give-Jimmy-Butler-Max-Qualifying-Offer

Jimmy butler is staying. 

Jimmy Butler postponed meetings with rivals team after Bulls offer qualifying and max offer from Bulls.. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom