Bulls offseason Thread

Yea man, word. I like the idea of adding Stuckey. I kinda wish I wasn't told this. I would be let down if we don't get Stuckey now :lol:

Read that Bulls will send an offer to Patrick Beverly.
Westside!!! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 I wanted Beverly on the bulls for some years now.

Patrick wouldn't be a bad addition, sure, but I'd prefer Stuckey cuz, more size. I would just like somebody that would let Jimmy play more 3

Last edited:
So we resigned MDJ....not a fan of this at all. As if we didn't learn from the Hinrich situation :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Guess the only silver lining is that the cap jumps up tremendously next year so the hit won't be as bad.

I don't want Pat Bev on the squad

Stuckey would be a good addition, we need versatile players that can play multiple positions

So we resigned MDJ....not a fan of this at all. As if we didn't learn from the Hinrich situation :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Guess the only silver lining is that the cap jumps up tremendously next year so the hit won't be as bad.

How does he compare to hinrich?
I like the signing. He will space the floor in hoibergs offense. Hopefully Doug will play much more so MDJ won't have to play as many minutes

Last edited:
How does he compare to hinrich?
I like the signing. He will space the floor in hoibergs offense. Hopefully Doug will play much more so MDJ won't have to play as many minutes

He's aging and is the opposite of what the Bulls need: an athletic wing who can defend. We desperately need more athleticism on this roster.

That's all we have left to spend? 5 a year? Yikes. No wonder Bulls can't do anything but resign their players

Yeah but you guys would've been mad as hell if MDJ signed with the Cavs tho :smh:

Good move on our part.

We still have money to go after some bargain deals, and there's still a possibility we might make some trades. Let's not overreact Day 1 of free agency.

Glad Jimmy is back too :smokin

So what'd he take? The 5 year?

*edit

Ohh he took the 5 years. Excellent news! I was pretty sure he'd resign, but only for the 1 year qualifying offer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom