Bulls offseason Thread

the problems with this team starts with thibs. the man refuses to make any adjustments. playing butler and rose 46 and 42 minutes yesterday, are you kidding me?

last nights game really ruined my week. i know bulls fans on here refuse to accept it, but thibs is the new scott skiles.

Im a bulls fan on the slide especially since rose got on the team but last night was frustrating as ****. I think Thibs is a great coach although he plays his players too much. But some thing has to be done with all the wasted possessions. Just random dumb **** on the offensive side. 

I really hope they smarten up and close out next game. 

They need to make adjustments, first of all give Hinrich more minutes throw some different looks at them, put Hinrich on Carter-Williams have Hinrich rough him up bit. I'm might be in the minority but Aaron Brooks needs to play more then 5 minutes he's a second shot creator. One last thing if Dunleavy isn't making shots then he's a liability. On Thursday there needs to be quick leash no matter who it is, take them out and let them know there's no room for error.

Some things are on Thibs and some are on the players. We just havent played hard enough IMO. Giving up too many offensive rebounds that keep them in the game when we are about to go on a run.

MCW owned Rose last night. For as good as the Bucks have been on defense we are letting a bad offensive team stick around by getting putbacks. Gotta tighten up defensively.

Brooks can really only play when Bayless is in due to the size difference with MCW. Best thing we can hope for is Rose looking better after two days off.

Terrible effort by the Bulls.  Getting killed on the boards, allowing too many drives to the basket with minimal help defensively, careless turnovers, settling for too many threes, the deficiencies keep adding up.  In a way, I'm glad the Bulls got thrashed at home last night (the score was close but let's be real, the Bucks had their way the whole night), because they are just going through the motions.  It seemed like every other play they were racing against the shot clock to get open looks.  I want to say that you can only go up from here on out since shooting that poorly again seems unlikely but I don't even know anymore.  They need to put on their big boy pants and handle cos they lookin to get embarrassed.

bulls are depressing. to many highs and lows. at times they look like the best team and the worst team.

Finally the site is back
They need to make adjustments, first of all give Hinrich more minutes throw some different looks at them, put Hinrich on Carter-Williams have Hinrich rough him up bit. I'm might be in the minority but Aaron Brooks needs to play more then 5 minutes he's a second shot creator. One last thing if Dunleavy isn't making shots then he's a liability. On Thursday there needs to be quick leash no matter who it is, take them out and let them know there's no room for error.
This. Hence why I feel shooter Doug should get some burn. These silly *** errant passes are disgusting. Pau and his lack of Damns to get back the ball after giving it away is also digusting. Dude needs to learn how to hustle. I caught so much **** from a couple rival fans here at work throughout the day. :smh:

Bulls can't really overpower the Bucks defense now that they have our offense figured out...

So maybe they should fight defense with defense?

ie. Play Pau less, use Taj more. Have Noah play the 5 more. Use Hinrich even though he can't hit an open shot to save his life. Use Snell more (for his defense). Play Niko less cuz he's hobbling. Just turn it into a 70 point slugfest.

Might be crazy enough to work out? Bucks are a crazy good defensive team, but their offense ain't all that - their offense thrives off their d.

Last edited:
Bulls can't really overpower the Bucks defense now that they have our offense figured out...

ie. Play Pau less, use Taj more. Have Noah play the 5 more. Use Hinrich even though he can't hit an open shot to save his life. Use Snell more (for his defense). Play Niko less cuz he's hobbling. Just turn it into a 70 point slugfest.

Might be crazy enough to work out? Bucks are a crazy good defensive team, but their offense ain't all that - their offense thrives off their d.

That's exactly where I'm getting at, this the type of series where you need dudes to get physical and bang. Pau has been playing soft this whole series for real. Rose needs to learn how to probe with control and he's too predictable with those stupid *** jump passes.

Imo we need guys to stop trying to drive over these damn towers. MCW just realized he is taller than Rose which is definitely not a good thing. These lazy passes piss me off even more.

Last edited:
I haven't had the chance to watch most of the last two games.. just bits and pieces on dvr ... highlights

But I do notice that Pau has really bad defensive awareness. On pick and rolls, he hedges but he doesn't hedge long enough.. Kinda leaves Rose hanging out to dry that way

Last edited:
I haven't had the chance to watch most of the last two games.. just bits and pieces on dvr ... highlights

But I do notice that Pau has really bad defensive awareness. On pick and rolls, he hedges but he doesn't hedge long enough.. Kinda leaves Rose hanging out to dry that way
He is also very lazy. Throws up his hands and grunts for fouls. It is very annoying to watch at times.

Agreed. Switch it up with the rotations since Bucks have figured out the core's ststem

Still don't know why a professional basketball player makes so often passes out of jumping. This should be avoided.
i remember how my coach punished us when doing it for no reason.

Finally how I thought we would play all series. Hopefully we can duplicate this in Cleveland and send Lebron home like MJ used to do to Craig Ehlo.

Back
Top Bottom