Butch Lesbians Appreciation

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how butch are we talking? different degrees of it.. i think you might be mistaken
cosign.. when i hear the words butch and lesbian in the same sentence.. i think..

a chick version of....

Larry2.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

not tryna be immature.. but MUST clarify

*EDIT: after reading the rest of the posts, i realize you are talking about some Larry the Cable Girls.. and i must say.. notappreciated.. im sure they're nice.. but im not even cool with a dude who dresses in this manner..
indifferent.gif

Man, they pull ridic amounts of bad chicks, chicks see the baggy clothes and already know what time it is

This one butch chick would pass all her chicks to me and I'd refer chicks to her

So I'd say appreciated, all of them aren't that cool tho, some are real insecure and don't want their girlfriend anywhere near a penis, a fullyclothed penis at that

It can go either way (no pun)

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

i got a few stud homegirls, we get on madden and smoke every now and then...

what bothers me sometimes is that they want to look and act like dudes, but can't do dude stuff, like changing oil on a car or moving bags of potting soil.

if you want to be a dude, be a dude. don't half-!%% it.

oh..but dont let it be time to square up....they wanna throw them thangs like men, get beat down like children, then they put on dresses in court and makeup. how you sposed to be a man but cant lift up this 10lb bag of potatoes? and the strap on thing... why would you like a cold plastic thang better than a warm fleshy thang? like...who does that? but my main point is these butch's be uglllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllay. like when you in a crowd of people and you the ugliest man, yet you happen to be a woman...how can you get a broad?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I'm dying
Originally Posted by RellNye

@*%$ them.

Stupid $$! thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Do they like being referred to as 'butch lesbians'?!

i dont..mostly because im not.. im jus a [gay] girl that dresses in 90% boys clothes and likes sports
ohwell.gif

bobby brownpacks is just mad he's a grown %%% man that looks like a ****. not even coming @ you, you really DO look like a lesbian, dude. you should tryand use it to your advantage or something, homeboygirl...

Originally Posted by WeLustPapes

bobby brownpacks is just mad he's a grown %%% man that looks like a ****. not even coming @ you, you really DO look like a lesbian, dude. you should try and use it to your advantage or something, homeboygirl...
O.M.G.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Do they like being referred to as 'butch lesbians'?!

i dont..mostly because im not.. im jus a [gay] girl that dresses in 90% boys clothes and likes sports
ohwell.gif

Me too.

I feel you on that "What am I" blog.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Wow whats with all the hate? Just because they're stealing all your girls
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes exactly
smh.gif
Have you seen Jawny's avy? ^

If she had not have gotten to her 1st I could have had a shot
grin.gif

Let me stop lying to myself
tired.gif

this post is insightful: I never thought about it too that females know how to pull other females and are better at it than some men.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Wow whats with all the hate? Just because they're stealing all your girls
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes exactly
smh.gif
Have you seen Jawny's avy? ^

If she had not have gotten to her 1st I could have had a shot
grin.gif

Let me stop lying to myself
tired.gif