Buyers remorse. Post your REGRETS! (pics)

thumbnail.jpg

Looked terrible in person, the hype of Deron Williams and Brandon Roy got to me
embarassed.gif

Air Zoom generations black white. They're size 8 and I'm a 10.
I wanted one of each lebron model. It was a good idea at the time, but how in the hell can i ever wear these?

Not my pic
images

Air Zoom generations black white. They're size 8 and I'm a 10.
I wanted one of each lebron model. It was a good idea at the time, but how in the hell can i ever wear these?

Not my pic
images

its funny how everyone has been posting retros/re retros/ re re retros. Crazy color ways of shoes they couldn't get or dumb concepts (anniversary). Just stick to what you like and don't buy into the other reason alot of these shoes are on this list HYPE!

its funny how everyone has been posting retros/re retros/ re re retros. Crazy color ways of shoes they couldn't get or dumb concepts (anniversary). Just stick to what you like and don't buy into the other reason alot of these shoes are on this list HYPE!

this thread rules!!!  ha ha....  i always regret paying retail for gr stuff, but usually i hold out.. last big regret  $600 for proper angels mlb vans pack, i got to return for store credit though

this thread rules!!!  ha ha....  i always regret paying retail for gr stuff, but usually i hold out.. last big regret  $600 for proper angels mlb vans pack, i got to return for store credit though

i copped some hot lava air tech challenges. i fell into the hype i paid retail and seen them go for like 34.99 smh

i copped some hot lava air tech challenges. i fell into the hype i paid retail and seen them go for like 34.99 smh

Originally Posted by PumpLance

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
THAT'S HOW MUCH THEY WERE GOING FOR?!

%#$+ that, thank goodness I kept my #%@ in bed instead of going to undftd to buy the dodger pack

Originally Posted by PumpLance

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
THAT'S HOW MUCH THEY WERE GOING FOR?!

%#$+ that, thank goodness I kept my #%@ in bed instead of going to undftd to buy the dodger pack

-3m V's from the DMP
-Cool Grey Lebron VII's
-Motorsport XX3's (only $100 so not too bad i guess)
-All Star Game Kobe V's
-Jordan XIX's

-3m V's from the DMP
-Cool Grey Lebron VII's
-Motorsport XX3's (only $100 so not too bad i guess)
-All Star Game Kobe V's
-Jordan XIX's

not so much the shoes but this particular pair. I bought a sz 11 (and i wear 10.5) thinking they would be okay NOT. since theyre low they look super long. I got em off ebay the pics looked amzing but not as good in person. they ended up being stuffed and a bit worn.

not so much the shoes but this particular pair. I bought a sz 11 (and i wear 10.5) thinking they would be okay NOT. since theyre low they look super long. I got em off ebay the pics looked amzing but not as good in person. they ended up being stuffed and a bit worn.

Back
Top Bottom