Buyers remorse. Post your REGRETS! (pics)

not so much the shoes but this particular pair. I bought a sz 11 (and i wear 10.5) thinking they would be okay NOT. since theyre low they look super long. I got em off ebay the pics looked amzing but not as good in person. they ended up being stuffed and a bit worn.

Thrashin' SB High's- Just couldn't wear on my feet. Why the hell did I buy this zebra stripe shoe with rainbow coloring anyways?
mad.gif

Columbia 11's- Although I purchased for only $100, they just looked so plain on my feet. Never understood the buzz for this shoe.
Black/Gold Flightposite 1's- I bought them for $170 when I could've easily gotten them for $100. Was too excited/anxious at the time.
tired.gif

Thrashin' SB High's- Just couldn't wear on my feet. Why the hell did I buy this zebra stripe shoe with rainbow coloring anyways?
mad.gif

Columbia 11's- Although I purchased for only $100, they just looked so plain on my feet. Never understood the buzz for this shoe.
Black/Gold Flightposite 1's- I bought them for $170 when I could've easily gotten them for $100. Was too excited/anxious at the time.
tired.gif

all jordans except 9 thru 12 (citrus 17 low gets a pass), 90% of my air force ones, ETC............. as a younger kid i would buy EVERYTHING NIKE OR JORDAN........ as i grew up i found myself and realize i really only like Nike Basketball, Running, And Cross Training.....

all jordans except 9 thru 12 (citrus 17 low gets a pass), 90% of my air force ones, ETC............. as a younger kid i would buy EVERYTHING NIKE OR JORDAN........ as i grew up i found myself and realize i really only like Nike Basketball, Running, And Cross Training.....

i guess the only buyers remorse i've had when it comes to shoes is when i've purchased high top shoes and later sold them because they typically never look right on me

i pretty much exclusively buy low tops any more

i guess the only buyers remorse i've had when it comes to shoes is when i've purchased high top shoes and later sold them because they typically never look right on me

i pretty much exclusively buy low tops any more

can i say half my collection?i wish i had around 50 pairs of shoes no more no less. any more i feel like i starting regretting no matter how dope they are...

but i think the wackest pair i have owned was maybe those steve -o brand shoes in like 2006.

also had a pair of phat farms,phat farm gear literally had a run for  a year then it was done .there was no coming back.

I'm not much of sneaker collector...I buy everything to wear, I just don't see the purpose of keeping sneakers as some sort of sneaker museum but anwyay regret is buying as DS pair of these 

Because after just 1 wear in the mall...this is the result.

Not so much the regret of buying it, but the regret that they didn't last and it ultimately was a waste of $400

^ dang 400$??i think i forget how much some people spend on kicks, i would regret any shoe grail or not for 400$.

Last edited:
If anything, I have buyer's remorse when I buy something at retail and it goes on sale later. I.e. the Zoom Turf Jet's that retro'd this year.

Back
Top Bottom