Buyers remorse. Post your REGRETS! (pics)

4 colors of the Kobe IV and 4 colors of the Jordan XX3 (doubled up on each color). Don't get me wrong, both shoes are great but one pair of each model would have sufficed, guess I went a bit overboard after getting the first pairs.
smh.gif

4 colors of the Kobe IV and 4 colors of the Jordan XX3 (doubled up on each color). Don't get me wrong, both shoes are great but one pair of each model would have sufficed, guess I went a bit overboard after getting the first pairs.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Foam Coppers (size 12)
nerd.gif

coppers is also  pair i regret purchasing. Just sold my vnds pair for $150. Wasn't feeling them shortly after i bought em

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Foam Coppers (size 12)
nerd.gif

coppers is also  pair i regret purchasing. Just sold my vnds pair for $150. Wasn't feeling them shortly after i bought em

Powder Blue jordan IX's
look good on shelves until you get them home and realise they have CARDBOARD under the insole.

Powder Blue jordan IX's
look good on shelves until you get them home and realise they have CARDBOARD under the insole.

anniversary 11's i went and copped two sz 12's and after a week the sole yellowed up hard
the midsoles had excess materiel hanging off the sides and the 23 was peeled already
like that was the worst quality and biggest waste of time after that i learned

NO SHOE IS WORTH A CAMP OUT HYPE KILLS!!

anniversary 11's i went and copped two sz 12's and after a week the sole yellowed up hard
the midsoles had excess materiel hanging off the sides and the 23 was peeled already
like that was the worst quality and biggest waste of time after that i learned

NO SHOE IS WORTH A CAMP OUT HYPE KILLS!!

Size 12. Paid way too much even though Ye' is the man. I guess I fell out of love with them.

2100y1j.jpg

Size 12. Paid way too much even though Ye' is the man. I guess I fell out of love with them.

2100y1j.jpg

These, there just to light for me, I have flat feet, so I like big bulky kicks, plus I shoulda got another color

100_0868.jpg

These, there just to light for me, I have flat feet, so I like big bulky kicks, plus I shoulda got another color

100_0868.jpg

those jordunk 2s i think there fire bro

regret buying all white 4s never even wear them smh

Back
Top Bottom