Buying Taxi 12s from guy who got them at re release???

im Buying Taxi 12s  from a guy who said he got them from re release. im buying them off ebay, They look legit from the pictures but the only thing throwing me off now is that they come with a orange nike box not a black jordan box. from looking at the receipt you can you see it was bought from a nike store and there is also a orange nike bag in the picture which is orange but that doesnt really mean anything lol..but yeah i want to buy them but not if theyre not legit . if anyone can help me out thanks 
ohwell.gif

im Buying Taxi 12s  from a guy who said he got them from re release. im buying them off ebay, They look legit from the pictures but the only thing throwing me off now is that they come with a orange nike box not a black jordan box. from looking at the receipt you can you see it was bought from a nike store and there is also a orange nike bag in the picture which is orange but that doesnt really mean anything lol..but yeah i want to buy them but not if theyre not legit . if anyone can help me out thanks :\

They re-released this past weekends at Nike outlets they came in orange mike boxes because they are cosmetic 2nds/b-grades not sure witch of the two

so they're b grades meaning they were prob 140 don't let him take u for how much u could get a regular pair for.

so they're b grades meaning they were prob 140 don't let him take u for how much u could get a regular pair for.
Nike still charged full retail price I believe. OP just get a non-bgrade pair for mid 200's .

Nike still charged full retail price I believe. OP just get a non-bgrade pair for mid 200's .
I also found a pair of b grades but off craigslist. Guy is asking $250 firm. Is that a good deal?

Back
Top Bottom