BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

Wow! I wished I had stayed up to date with this thread. These shoes look awesome. Does anyone know if they will release at US retailers? I think I saw future lv tweet something about them. If they drop stateside I assume boutiques like packer and extrabutterny? If anyone can help me, please do so. I need at least 3 or 4 pairs.

In Europe, some shops will get them later this year, for example End and Hanon, which both ship to the US. But there might be some US boutiques who will get them as well.

I already posted the same in the regular Puma thread, because there was some talk about the general release there as well. But as it should really go in here, I'll post it again.

Foodt, a small German store has the BWGH x Puma release set for July 11th. They don't have a proper online store, yet, so I don't think this will be that useful for all the Americans in here. But of course it could mean that other stores will get them that early as well.

They'll be getting the camo pair and the blue 698s with and without the red toebox. I don't know if that means that's all the pairs anyone will get or if other stores will get different pairs.

would it kill BWGH for a preorders are now closed will release at a later date or something on the page while im over here hittin all kinds of buttons trying to add to cart 

Anyone know if the size run includes some size US 12 ?. I've checked twice on both the first wave of releases and just now and still the biggest size they have is UK 10.5 (US 11) so in wondering if everything else is sold out or if that's the largest size available ?.

really liking the red toe 698's and navy 850's, but $190 is just too much for them from the BWGH website. Hopefully they're pretty easy to grab when they release in the states

really liking the red toe 698's and navy 850's, but $190 is just too much for them from the BWGH website. Hopefully they're pretty easy to grab when they release in the states
You need to remove the 20% tax for EU customers. So it's actually about 150. Buy 2 pairs (or hit 150 EUR) and there's free shipping too.

Anyone know if the size run includes some size US 12 ?. I've checked twice on both the first wave of releases and just now and still the biggest size they have is UK 10.5 (US 11) so in wondering if everything else is sold out or if that's the largest size available ?.
Some of the stores that will sell them have announced that they will get them in US 12. I don't know why it's not up on BWGH.

Last edited:

actually all the shoes will be available very soon, 6am est via BWGH insta
They announced that they were putting all the shoes back up to be ordered, but they didn't do anything.

They can't even post back on their IG or twitter page to keep people updated.

I ordered two pairs from the pre-orders, but I guess I really shouldn't expect them to be shipped anytime soon.

Kind of wish I wouldn't have even bothered. Customer Service over there is terrible.

Yeah, there's lots of complaints about their customer service on facebook as well. I think they are simply out of their league with this release. They probably sell most of their clothes through other stores so they probably don't know how to deal with so many customers at once. I sent them an email regarding the backpack when it was up for preorder and I never got a reply. Ended up buying a backpack from Topo instead because of that.

I just hope they'll ship my pair this week, but they probably won't. Last time I ordered some clothes from their online store, it took ages.

dope shot of the black and cream:

available for pre-order on eleven-store.pl

They just sent out an email saying that the collection was up on the site. Kept getting my bank card rejected. Did anybody get through?

They just sent out an email saying that the collection was up on the site. Kept getting my bank card rejected. Did anybody get through?
I think you have to call your card company and unable the fraud protection for today.

You'll be able to do it online too.

I think you have to call your card company and unable the fraud protection for today.

You'll be able to do it online too.
Yea. Thanks .I did that. A little too late though had to settle for a 10. never had this model so I'm hoping 10 fits. I had to cop a 10 -_-

heres to hoping the drop in the US at a lower price.. looking at maroon (madder brown??) 850 for sure maybe the pair posted above as well 

Been waiting for a bluefield in 8.5 on ebay but still no luck. anyone looking to sell or trade I'm in the Bay Area PM me. 

Back
Top Bottom