BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

I wish they would give some kind of update on the pre-order shipping.

All of the pre-order pages said that shipping was to begin on June 23rd, but I haven't seen anyone say that they received any kind of shipping confirmation.

The least they could do is let people know what is going on with it.

If I recall correctly, they don't send out shipping confirmations. If you order something from ther online store, it just surprisingly arrives at your place sooner or later. Probably later.

lol they have notoriously silent customer service. they don't respond to tweets or emails or IG or FB comments at all.

Maybe we have to ask them in francais?

lol they have notoriously silent customer service. they don't respond to tweets or emails or IG or FB comments at all.

Maybe we have to ask them in francais?
I see them responding to questions from people that are trying to spend money in their shop.

They just refuse to answer anything once they've taken the money.

I see them responding to questions from people that are trying to spend money in their shop.

They just refuse to answer anything once they've taken the money.
I waited 2 weeks to receive my order last time I ordered some stuff from them.

I didn't order pre-order item, it was in-stock item and it took them that long.

11 days to ship the order and 3 days for the package to arrive.

I waited 2 weeks to receive my order last time I ordered some stuff from them.

I didn't order pre-order item, it was in-stock item and it took them that long.

11 days to ship the order and 3 days for the package to arrive.
So they sent you a tracking number last time?

2 weeks for an in-stock item is ridiculous, but honestly I could understand if they received a ton of pre-orders and it will take a little while to ship out.

My issue is the lack of communication. How much time would it take them to post something to the IG or twitter account acknowledging that they realize that a lot of people are waiting for their pre-orders, and that they are going to try to have them shipped out by such and such date.

Instead, they just put the rest of the shoes for sale, and don't say anything about the hundreds of people that already paid.

They've been taking pre-order money for months. It is a little strange that the ship date has come and gone without them even saying a word.

Last edited:
we better get shipping confirmation soon... or at least some kind of follow up...

anyways i wonder what happened to this colorway. it was not up for pre order and isnt on the site now. its still being released along with the others for some retailers.... weird \

this is definitely my favorite out of all of them   

we better get shipping confirmation soon... or at least some kind of follow up...

anyways i wonder what happened to this colorway. it was not up for pre order and isnt on the site now. its still being released along with the others for some retailers.... weird \

this is definitely my favorite out of all of them   
I've been wondering about those too. I agree, they are my favorites of the bunch, followed closely by the two madder brown colorways.

They are being advertised on some of the other sites that are expected to have the BWGH x Puma's for sale next month, so I figured BWGH was going to release them at any time, but I haven't heard anything specific.

Hopefully they release in the US. I don't want to have to deal with BWGH anymore, but really would still like to pick that pair up.

So they sent you a tracking number last time?

2 weeks for an in-stock item is ridiculous, but honestly I could understand if they received a ton of pre-orders and it will take a little while to ship out.

My issue is the lack of communication. How much time would it take them to post something to the IG or twitter account acknowledging that they realize that a lot of people are waiting for their pre-orders, and that they are going to try to have them shipped out by such and such date.

Instead, they just put the rest of the shoes for sale, and don't say anything about the hundreds of people that already paid.

They've been taking pre-order money for months. It is a little strange that the ship date has come and gone without them even saying a word.
Yeah they sent me the tracking after 11 days I placed the order but I emailed them twice to ask if they've shipped the order or not but they didn't respond at all.

i just tweeted and emailed them, let's see if they reply. i doubt it though.. 

seriously can't wait for these

So this is the 4th day since the shoes were supposed to have shipped, and BWGH has not said one word about the pre-orders.

They are ignoring everyone through email, twitter, facebook, instagram, etc.

But they keep advertising the shoes, making sure they keep getting that money.

Even the people associated with the company that usually tweet every day, they've stopped saying anything.

I've never seen anything like this before.

this is ridiculous.... im glad i only pre ordered one pair from them and not multiple 

if you're that inpatient.... contact your credit card company or PP

people really need to chill ...

lately it seems like ****** want their **** shipped with 24 hours or they start spazzing.....

Last edited:
or because its been 2 months for the pre orders and they said it would start 4 days ago... 

the 7/11 global release date seems to be set, end will be releasing that day but neither of the camo pairs 

no camo pairs make sense since they were still in preorders the day before the drop. are you sure 7/11 is global or euro? 

i have only seen euro shops confirming this date but im assuming it will be the same in the us as well 

the 7/11 global release date seems to be set, end will be releasing that day but neither of the camo pairs 
Probably before BWGH gets around to shipping.

I still haven't seen one person that says they received any kind of shipping info.

Would bet that they haven't' even started shipping them out yet.

I'm debating if I should ask for a refund or not. Really want the shoes, but also hate dealing with a company like this.

Nelson from BWGH replied to someone on his Instagram claiming (if I'm interpreting his Frenglish correctly) that the pre-orders have been shipped between the 23rd and today and should arrive any day now. However, I haven't received any shipping notification. (Contrary to what I remembered, BWGH does send out shipping notifications, I checked my old orders.)

Here's his post:

Nelson from BWGH replied to someone on his Instagram claiming (if I'm interpreting his Frenglish correctly) that the pre-orders have been shipped between the 23rd and today and should arrive any day now. However, I haven't received any shipping notification. (Contrary to what I remembered, BWGH does send out shipping notifications, I checked my old orders.)

Here's his post:

Yeah, that's how I understood what he said too, but it doesn't make sense.

The email I got from BWGH last week said that it would be another 1 - 2 weeks.

Plus if the orders were really shipped starting last week, people would have begun to receive their shoes already. And I haven't seen a single person on IG, Twitter, etc state that they've received anything.

Seems more likely that he's either out of touch with what is going on, or is just making it up.

If they really would have shipped all the shoes out, they would have said so sooner than now to shut everyone up. It can't be good for business all of these people complaining all over their facebook and instagram pages. So if they had something to say to calm everyone down, I think they would have.

Back
Top Bottom