"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Hell No! Sold out instanty with the usual sites crashing! These stores just have left over stock because ndc did not release and sent their extra inventory to these stores.

just another sign that nike is allocating their online stock to physical stores. Im sure the employees hate it but better than dealing with bots.

i hope you guys are right
the raffles and phone orders for left over pairs are the right way to sell product

sending more stock to stores around the country somewhat cuts out the resellers and us the customers for paying more then box

i know this protocol will change back to twitter and only for the worse

NTNY just took my name and number and said they would call me back. Didnt take my card info like the other NT user.
they gettin flooded now. Ull most likely get a call back if they have ur sz when they get to u.
hope they got some 11s left!
Id try some of the other niketown while i waited on that callback...
was about to try NTlas vegas, but NTNY called back. got my size 11 cigars!

sending more stock to stores around the country somewhat cuts out the resellers and us the customers for paying more then box

I'm a little confused.  you seem to be against resellers, but label yourself a 100% legitmate reseller.  not calling you out, just wondering your stance on it

ntny had resellers in there buying anything left. no limit it seemed.

iQvT4YPJispjG.gif

Anyone know if any stores got Cigars size 10.5?
I got my size 10 last night from NT Santa Monica right before the closed. The rep I talked to told me they were only sold out of 9 and 9.5. A couple guys next to me were asking for foams gone fishing and they were pulling out pairs. In line 2 people were returning these in pack form.

got my size 9 champange and they fit a bit snug to me compare to the hare, the gold lining doesn't stretch, and it was a bit difficult to put my foot into the shoe.

sf put me on hold for a long *** time. turns out the rep that was helping me forgot about me. what a bit***. theyre sold out of the cigs they only have the champagnes in sz 11+

Anybody try Las Vegas Niketown yet? Somebody yesterday said they had alot of both left. 702-650-8888

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom