"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

I'm torn on these...I like how they look but that $250 + tax + ship is tough...
I was the same way & not knowing if I was going to be able to cop made me sway away from em. But after someone posted NTNY was taking phone order for unclaimed pairs, I took a shot in the dark & was able to order. Havn't received em yet but I rarely buy or cop anything I don't want 

For anyone interested, Nike Las Vegas has Men's sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5-12, 13 and 14 available in the Air Jordan 7 Retro 'Cigar'. Phone orders are being accepted.
I freaking love you. Just when I lost hope, you came through. Managed to cop the Cigars size 10.5 that have eluded me the past 3 days. Just sold a pair of aquas for about $150 too, so these ended up costing me about $120. Thanks man. Repped.

Man I hope sneakerheads in Vegas are not paying resell for these, when they are just sitting at Nike LV. Local consignment shop trying to sell Cigar 7s in the $365-450 range.

They'll be sitting on them.

Did favors for NTers who are now ghost so I'll be returning a few pairs if you're in Los Angeles.

7s still at las vegas? any tip on getting through their phone? am i supposed to press 5 for phone order?

Last edited:
Man I hope sneakerheads in Vegas are not paying resell for these, when they are just sitting at Nike LV. Local consignment shop trying to sell Cigar 7s in the $365-450 range.
I ended up UN-following them on IG.  The owners are nice and all, and happy they upgraded from that spot in the back corner... their posts just kept over flooding my feed.

If i win at poker tonight i will hunt for champagnes hard. Hopefully i can eat at a niketown in the mornin. Wish me luck

proper LBC got a cigar size 11.5 left and a few champange left if any one is looking

i think they will do phone order 562.628.9100

I paid 307 including shipping to a reselller on RD for the Cigars. Regretting hard. How much in total including shipping from NTNY or the others? Not sinking another dime but wondering how much my impatience cost me.

I paid 307 including shipping to a reselller on RD for the Cigars. Regretting hard. How much in total including shipping from NTNY or the others? Not sinking another dime but wondering how much my impatience cost me.
I paid $279 to FTL.com. So you didn't get fleeced and a month from now I can't believe these won't be worth $25 over retail

Last edited:
307$ Wasn't that bad if you think you don't have to go line up and all the hustle with some resellers. I won raffle and wait in line for pick up at NTNT for 30 mins and the left over have only 10-11 and up.
Ps. 272$ From niketown.

Last edited:
307$ Wasn't that bad if you think you don't have to go line up and all the hustle with some resellers. I won raffle and wait in line for pick up at NTNT for 30 mins and the left over have only 10-11 and up.
Ps. 272$ From niketown.
True. thanks needed a little perspective. Guess I coulda saved a couple bucks but still hate paying resellers and adding Fire to that machine. Feel better tho. Thanks nters. Repped for making me feel better.

Last edited:
Got mine coming thru fed ex shipped an in transit from Nike Dallas an expected delivery scheduled for tomorrow never got a receipt quicker than if ordered thru online website they charged me 15 for shipping was $285..[emoji]128184[/emoji] got champagnes

Last edited:
I might be in the minority here, but I like what Nike has done with cancelling hyped releases especialy Jordans and distributing them to their physical stores. It gives most of us an actual chance to cop without fighting ATC services or bots.

PLEASE NIKE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!

I might be in the minority here, but I like what Nike has done with cancelling hyped releases especialy Jordans and distributing them to their physical stores. It gives most of us an actual chance to cop without fighting ATC services or bots.

But that's an issue with there actual online stores that they need to fix.  And even if they do, someone will just make another tool that defeats it.  

Sure I like this kind of release thing but that just means every Monday I'll have to wait till 10am EST to give NTNY or around 1pm EST to give NT LV a call, and you can't do that every time.  

And lets be honest, the hype for these shoes was low.  C&C 6s no matter how ugly I think both of them are, has more heat than these.  And it probably had to do with the fact that a lot of people didn't like the colorway of the Champagne, the price, and maybe to do with the fact that it wasn't two pack deal. 

Last edited:

But that's an issue with there actual online stores that they need to fix.  And even if they do, someone will just make another tool that defeats it.  

Sure I like this kind of release thing but that just means every Monday I'll have to wait till 10am EST to give NTNY or around 1pm EST to give NT LV a call, and you can't do that every time.  

Nike hasnt abandoned their website but for now they can control it so its one transaction per ID. On a weekend such as this one I think they succeeded in getting the shoes in the consumers hands not resellers. Baby steps, man.

Back
Top Bottom