"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Yeah Cigar's need to be copped.
pimp.gif
That insole for the Champagnes now
eek.gif
nthat.gif
All white sole is booty cheeks though
mean.gif
I want to want these, but idk.

Also, and I know this is obviously quite a few years away, but I can't help wonder what they will do when it comes time for the 6th installment in the series. Will it be the more popular shoe, the 13s, the model he was actually wearing when he won it, the 14s, OR one of each? 
nerd.gif

Wasn't able to get any of the 6s... I'm really hoping to get both of these especially the white pair

The pack, KD's and foams are all set to release the 20th.  Nike will crash worse than last year's pack and KD release.

ALL IN on the burgundy pair. I'm a sucker for a gum bottom.

So have these been confirmed as a pack? Or coming out separately for $250? Any word on quantities available?

For those who cop the last c&c pack, was it difficult to nab a pair, I really want these stogies as did the last pair but slept jus need to know if much foot work is needed on these since they are 2.5 buckaroonies but I def gotta have em'

I would really like to get both pair but $530 after tax is a bit much.  IT'S PRINCIPALITIES INVOLVED IN THIS! 
roll.gif

For those who cop the last c&c pack, was it difficult to nab a pair, I really want these stogies as did the last pair but slept jus need to know if much foot work is needed on these since they are 2.5 buckaroonies but I def gotta have em'
it was relatively easy on FNL. i got in and out with my pair by about 8:05ish. They were limited though, and will probably have similar numbers this year. This was for the cigs by the way. I heard the champ's were stupid easy everywhere

Last edited:
For those who cop the last c
it was relatively easy on FNL. i got in and out with my pair by about 8:05ish. They were limited though, and will probably have similar numbers this year. This was for the cigs by the way. I heard the champ's were stupid easy everywhere
yea I tried adding for the hell of it, could of got both shoes in my size an hour later on FNL

Back
Top Bottom