"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

What you stated was hilariously obvious, as it's been going on for a long time. I found it funny, thus the picture.

Be that as it may my opinion didn't need mocking. Stated what I felt about people being stuck under the influence of others and your on some put a kick me sign on the back type ish for what?

What you stated was hilariously obvious, as it's been going on for a long time. I found it funny, thus the picture.

Be that as it may my opinion didn't need mocking. Stated what I felt about people being stuck under the influence of others and your on some put a kick me sign on the back type ish for what?

I'm not "on" anything. The post was made over a week ago and I haven't thought about it since. Neither should you. The statement was mocked, can't change the past, nothing else to be done.

I'm not "on" anything. The post was made over a week ago and I haven't thought about it since. Neither should you. The statement was mocked, can't change the past, nothing else to be done.

Yeah I hear ya :rolleyes
I responded to it when I saw it though. Time frame of its occurance matters none to me or, make it any less or more valid. Last month, week, or year. I wanted to know why I was pointlessly singled out On place where way worse obvious is stated and, you gave your reasoning. Stating what cant be done about it now isn't breaking exclusive news either since obvious things tickle you so much

Because what you said wasn't really an opinion but a fact that happens on the regular for shoe releases

[emoji]128529[/emoji] lol
IF I'm not mistaken I recall you having to deal with an obnoxious user recently who jumped in your convo when you asked why someone hadn't rocked or unds'd their kicks yet, and you replied "didn't ask you" take a Q from your own page and experiences, I didn't need clarification from anyone other than the person I questioned.

I love mine... Quality is decent on both.

Wore my Champagnes today. Enjoy
Look clean here
smokin.gif
   not sure if i wanna pay $250 tho 

Because what you said wasn't really an opinion but a fact that happens on the regular for shoe releases

[emoji]128529[/emoji] lol
IF I'm not mistaken I recall you having to deal with an obnoxious user recently who jumped in your convo when you asked why someone hadn't rocked or unds'd their kicks yet, and you replied "didn't ask you" take a Q from your own page and experiences, I didn't need clarification from anyone other than the person I questioned.
didn't ask you

cigars i'm liking, the champagnes are pretty bland to me and not worth the $250 price tag at all. i liked the 6's more than these, jordan brand looks like they took a step back with what they did with the 7's.

I still prefer the Champagne's over the Cigar's. That gold flows really well with the shoes to me.

Anyone heard any updates on the availability of these? Wonder just how limited they'll be if at all.

Anyone heard any updates on the availability of these? Wonder just how limited they'll be if at all.
my guess would be like the 6's last year, they aren't crazy with the materials or anything so i find it hard to believe if these will be super limited.

Kixsquare and sobesoles have these in hand to ship now.. These legit? I know kixsquare is known to be authentic but I still question

Haven't heard anything official yet personally. I think we can count on them to be similar to last year's release though.

Last edited:
Cigars look better every time I see them. Don't know why, but the champagnes are just not doing it for me. Seems to be an even split of who likes what though. At $250 a piece, certainly won't be trying to get both; especially with the lack of nice packaging.

Looking forward to a release map to see what we're dealing with.

It definitely looks like they didn't put as much effort into this pack as much as they did last year.

Back
Top Bottom