"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

I love mine... Quality is decent on both.

Wore my Champagnes today. Enjoy

View media item 1557877
This on foot pic [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Those Mind Freak jorts tho [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

Last edited:
2/2 on my 7 purchase attempts this year, thankfully. Ready for a go at cigars and hoping for success. Always dig burgundy on kicks, These are no diff. Certainly feeling the same as the masses and loving the gum sole as well!

Countin down!!!!! Which other retailers besides HOH will likely carry these???? And for my Michigan folks, which other spots you know of that I can nab a ticket at????

I'm really starting to feel these... especially the champagnes.

I was thinking the other day, we had the championship VI pack, now the VII pack, next year i'm sure the VIII pack...

HOW CRAZY ARE THE LAST 3 PACKS GOING TO BE???

XI, XII, and XIII

I was thinking the other day, we had the championship VI pack, now the VII pack, next year i'm sure the VIII pack...

XI, XII, and XIII
Pandora's box will open the day the 11 pack is released. I can only imagine the pandemonium that will ensue that year. They really don't even have to be dope either.

XI, XII, and XIII

Someone on facebook just made a theory that the packs, assuming there are more, will be based off of the models Jordan was wearing when he played in/won the NBA finals.

6- 91
7-92
8-93

11-96
12-97
13/14-98

it's not a bad idea.

Last edited:

XI, XII, and XIII

Someone on facebook just made a theory that the packs, assuming there are more, will be based off of the models Jordan was wearing when he played in/won the NBA finals.

6- 91
7-92
8-93

11-96
12-97
13/14-98

it's not a bad idea.
Thats.....that's the whole reasoning behind these packs....

Any news on these? No launch locators up yet from what I've seen.... need to get my hands on the team reds bad.....

Back
Top Bottom