"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

I did bro and unfortunately no dice.  Tried the Nikes around me including LA, SM, , Vegas, SF, Chicago and even NY.  Found Champagnes in a size 12, but no Cigars.  The hunt continues!

Last edited:
I can only imagine. I am biracial, but my skin color & looks, I can be Mexican, Hispanic, American, or Middle Eastern any day of week. My Holy Grail (no pun intended) is to visit Dubai for vacation, which I'll be doing in a couple years. I truly can't imagine how Westernized or Modern some of these countries are compared to what we usually see or hear about them via the media or internet. I will unfortunately be with my lady (not wife) when I visit as well so I won't be able to have fun or party like a rock star.

I can only imagine. I am biracial, but my skin color & looks, I can be Mexican, Hispanic, American, or Middle Eastern any day of week. My Holy Grail (no pun intended) is to visit Dubai for vacation, which I'll be doing in a couple years. I truly can't imagine how Westernized or Modern some of these countries are compared to what we usually see or hear about them via the media or internet. I will unfortunately be with my lady (not wife) when I visit as well so I won't be able to have fun or party like a rock star.
I did the caribbean when I was single...awesome time man.

Little did I realize that I should have been doing EU/Middle East which I've been doing with the wife.

Travel as much as you can.

I did the caribbean when I was single...awesome time man.

Little did I realize that I should have been doing EU/Middle East which I've been doing with the wife.

Travel as much as you can.
+1
Just no wife.
IDK, just feel like we are headed towards a new era
Not one friend has made it......

I'm not going to derail the thread, but l will say Women are impossible.
Just gotta find the one that makes impossible bearable.

We're not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but she holds me down.

She lets me have my space and alone time so we make it work.

I do hate when the fine EU's and Middle Easterners are around I have to steal looks but we've been on this "you see her babe?" so she points a lot of them out.

Can't believe I just came up on a DS size 12 cigar on eBay for $219 shipped! The seller messaged me saying he will end the auction early if I was able to pay now! I guess he may have needed the quick cash because he said he was going out of town

Can't believe I just came up on a DS size 12 cigar on eBay for $219 shipped! The seller messaged me saying he will end the auction early if I was able to pay now! I guess he may have needed the quick cash because he said he was going out of town

That's a great deal! I bought a DS size 9.5 cigar for $212 on eBay and I had a $30 eBay ebucks certificate, so I only ended up payin $182. I just got them yesterday and everything is 100% legit. The guy original bought them from the Nike employee store so he still made profit, but I don't mind since I got them for well below retail too. The hype around the 7's has died off compared to the 6's that released last year.

That's not true bcuz I ordered once before and didn't get charged.

What he said is %100 true the question which people need answers to over and over is what the retailer marks the value as at shipping. There lies whether you get customs charges most sites in my experience don't value the package at the true price

Last edited:
nice come up

Picked up both of these at my Nike factory outlet for $190 each today. Someone just returned them.

Last edited:
Was in Vegas of the weekend they dropped. Both pairs were just sitting on shelves with a full size run

this was a big resell flop :rofl:
as i knew it would be

i remember when i picked up my pair their was a guy in front of me with his family who picked up at least 11 pairs of both colorways

i told him don't do it

people don't listen :rolleyes
but hey its not my cash so who am i to tell someone it's a bad choice to resell both shoes

on the cigar and champagne theme typical of nike they can't leave a good idea alone and just let it work one time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom