"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Picked up both of these at my Nike factory outlet for $190 each today. Someone just returned them.

If you got them from the store in Anne Arundel, MD that was me. I went up half a size and they're still too tight, like it hurt putting them on and taking them off. The leather on the tongue of the Cigar pair makes the shoe squeak as you walk. For $250 each that just wasn't worth it, but $190 ain't bad.

Picked up both of these at my Nike factory outlet for $190 each today. Someone just returned them.

If you got them from the store in Anne Arundel, MD that was me. I went up half a size and they're still too tight, like it hurt putting them on and taking them off. The leather on the tongue of the Cigar pair makes the shoe squeak as you walk. For $250 each that just wasn't worth it, but $190 ain't bad.

Size 11 and size 12?

For the NYC ppl, they have the white pair at house of hoops 34th... Unsure of the sizes available but the one on display looked like a size 9-10

Just listed my pair for sale on the bay. Couldn't get over the super-snug fit compared to my other 7s. Only retro ever I've felt the need to size up in.

Last edited:
Unds'd mine yesterday. Damn they looked nice on foot, but they def are not comfy like 7's tend to be usually.

Retail keeps going up on Lebron yet they hit clearance.

Why won't Jordan consumers follow suit like we did back in the day.

Ugh...beating a dead horse. Hate being old

Retail keeps going up on Lebron yet they hit clearance.

Why won't Jordan consumers follow suit like we did back in the day.

Ugh...beating a dead horse. Hate being old

Not to be difficult but bron prices have been the same for like 2-3 years now (if the 13 is the same). You have to also realize the JB crowd is a whole different animal these days.

Not to be difficult but bron prices have been the same for like 2-3 years now (if the 13 is the same). You have to also realize the JB crowd is a whole different animal these days.
I see your point..I just have a hard time accepting it when you're married and gotta plan for kids and wood floors 
glasses.gif

Imagine with the sneakers culture now with retail prices from 15 years ago, sneaker releases will be mayhem. 

Nike town at mall of America has FSR of cigars and champagne VII, 11lab4 blacks , Chicago 10s. No sales taxs too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom